Ch. 26

"ugh.. Mmm-"

Y/n opened her eyes while squeezing it. She touched her head with a painful groan.

"Sh*t... I feel like sh*t... What this awful déjá vu feeling? Hmm? There something in my left hand?....!!"

"Y/n... Are you alright now?"

Our girl immediately pulled her hands away. Glaring at the blurry man with distrustful.

"Y/n?.. What's wrong?"

"W-who are you and where am I?"

"!!!"
"You.. You don't remember me?"

^Just what's going on? I remember that I was working in the nursery school then.. Then... Then what?... Ugh.. My head hurt so much and I'm too tired to even think...^

" Y/n... We're in the hunter association in Seoul.. More precisely, in Korea. "

" What? "
^That's impossible! I can't even speak or understand Korean! Not to mention if I were to go abroad I would go Japan or England or America!.. Wait.. This man know my name... Could it be.... kidnapping? ^

" Y/n before the hunter's left Jeju Island Min Byung-gu said you told him if something happen to you, they should take you to Go Gun-he. After you used an enormous amount of mana you passed out. You didn't remember anything?"

^Jeju island? Min Byung-gu? Go Gun-he? Mana? Some-..something feels familiar.. ^
" Then... Who might you be?.. "

".... Jin-woo.... Sung Jin-woo.. "

^What?! Aren't that's the name of the main character from my favourite manhwa?! No. There's no way... ^
" Uhm... Mr. Sung.."

"Call me Jin-woo as always."

"Jin-woo?.."

That's was when she started to remember. She instantly curled up from the headache. Y/n saw herself beaten in front of some people then looking at the mirror in a street that reflect a white dog image, running from hunters, getting attack and bleeding, getting a bath from Jin-woo, shift into a human form and being glared by him, avoiding him, sitting in front of his bed thinking if she should sh*t on it out of revenge, barking in front of his door, being lovey-dovey in the hospital and his room, getting hurt at Jeju island.

Y/n currently sitting on the bed and touching her temple. Jin-woo got worried so he leaned closer to see her face but she turned away.

"Y/n are you alright? Are you remember anything?"

"No? Nope. Nothing. I don't remember anything~"
^GOD DAMN IT! Why did I have to remember my dark history right now??^
*whine*

Y/n ear tip was in deep red colour. She desperately fanned her face with her hand's and tried to calm down.

"So what's the situation? Are you making a guild? Did you met that black woman? What was her name again? I only remember she had black curly hair, like a sheep... "

"Are you fine asking those questions?.."

"Well, I'm sure you already found out that I know some of the future event. And I'm too tired to even thing properly."

".. I see.. Hmm... Both of your question  true."

"Is that so~"

"....... Can I ask you something?"

".... What? Just say it."

"Can you tell me about your past?"

"Whut?  I thought you would ask me why I know the future or something like that... Wow you surprised me!"
"....."
"Well, to be honest I would be more than happy to tell you about the future than my past, though... Oh well, but it's not like the world will end."