Ch. 21

[NEXT MORNING]

"WHAT?!"

Shouted the doctor in the hospital office.

"There is a patient who has awakened from 'eternal sleep'!? This hasn't happened before anywhere in the world!"

"The guardian of the patient wishes for them to be released this moment, what should I do?"

"No, no! The patient hasn't been calmed down yet, and they've been in eternal sleep in 4 years! She shouldn't be able to even walk yet!"

"About that... The patients is in perfect condition. Like a person who hasn't been sleeping in 4 years, there isn't anything wrong with their health and can walk alone."

"... For 4 years they were sleeping, and their body is in perfect condition..."

"Is it because of the endurance device keeping them alive? Their condition even get better this day's. "

"Hmm.... Being released is one problem, we need to alert the higher ups immediately."

"I told that to the guardian but he's not a normal person."

"The guardian?"

"Uh... Did you hear about the hunter that recently become 10th S rank hunter, Sung Jin-woo?"

"ah..."

"A person in question is perfectly fine and therefor can't be held in hospital by force. They should be released immediately."

(A/n: I love this doc, but because of this they have to alter her condition in paper

(A/n: I love this doc, but because of this they have to alter her condition in paper. They can be fired or  arrest. Well, if the other party is an S-rank hunter no one can blame them for saving their own skin.)

Anyway, after their talk the doc called Jin-woo to came his mom. Of course, Jin-ah came with him. Jin-woo felt a little depressed when he thought that there so much more thing's he have still to do. He decided to give the mother - daughter duo some space and went to the hospital park. He found himself a bench then sat down.

*Looking at his phone.*

... I have ignored my phone since I entered the demon castle. There's tons of missed calls? Oh well, if its urgent, they will call me again...

(A/n: That's a very bad choice boy... You don't even looked at who called you..Still love ya.)

...This.. Is news connected to Kaisel? Well... They put up news that isn't really that important...

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

>"Hunter Sung Jin-woo, this is hunter association, Go Gun-he speaking." <

... The chief of the association called?...
"Chief? What happened?"

>"You probably knew this already." <