Ch. 31

[ JIN-AH SCHOOL ]

The 3 high orc sliced all the enemy that came in that room. There were no expectations. The students was in shock. They didn't understood why were these monster's helping them. Only one student asked them.

"Is Oppa here?... Oppa!"

One of the orc blocked her way and signalled that more enemy coming. A group of orc appeared. The boss also were in there.
He began to defeat the high orc's. The orc's cheered their chief shouting his name.

{ Is that a spell?..
No matter how many time I slice, it doesn't change a thing.}

The orc's chief started to get dizzy and annoyed by the voice that told him to kill the human's so he decided to kill the source of strong mana.

{ The girl! GRAB THE GIRL!
THEY'RE POWERLESS DURING REGENERATION! KEEP ON ATTACKING! RESTRICT THEIR MOVEMENTS! }

"JIN-AH, WATCH OUT!"

The orc's chief ran to her shouting to die. He almost reached her head when out of nowhere something sliced down his arm. He jumped back and look around.

{ WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU?! }

No answer. Then an orc ran in shouthing and breathing heavily.

{ CHEIF! THERE'S AN INVISIBLE MONSTER! WE ONLY COULD SENSE ITS KILLING INTENT! IT'S ALREDY FINISHED ALMOST HALF OF OUR MAN! WHA- }

*SLICE*

The orcs head was rolling on the floor. The chief was now nervous. He couldn't sense the killing intentions that his man talked about.

{ COWARD! SHOW YOURSELF! }

"How rude. But oh well, it's not like you could keep up with me."

A girl with animal ear's and tail appeared before the human student's. Her beautiful white hair was dyed with the blood of her enemy's and herself. She was in a top because her coot was thorned apart. In her hands two long sword.

"Y/n! Are you alright?"

Jin-ah nervously asked but Y/n didn't even looked at her. She focused her full attention on the enemy. Then disappeared. But it was not like before. Now they could felt her presence but even like that they couldn't win. She used her otherworldly speed and attacked the orc's necks, hearts and arms. She freed the shadow high orc's.

Then when she seemed to be careless the chief attacked. She blocked it with her sword's and used her overpowering skill. Her aura was menacing her eyes glowing blood red, her silhouette was wavering from the heat. Both friends and foe was scared. She glanced at the high orc's.

 She glanced at the high orc's