"— I— MARI? I— OK"

Before Alya could ask any questions, Adrien quickly made his way to the entrance hall and bolted through the front doors.

Alya stood there in shock but quickly dashed into Nino's room to grab her shoes and purse.

"— Are we following Adrien??" Felix asked, still half asleep.

"DUH! GET A SHIRT ON AND MEET US DOWNSTAIRS, NINO WAKE YOUR ASS UP— WE GOTTA GO"

Nino woke up startled. He jolted upwards from his the sound of his girlfriend's voice.

"— BABE.. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING O-"

Alya ran out of Nino's bedroom and shot threw the front door, completely ignoring them both.

Third Person POV: (Downstairs Garage)

Adrien waited impatiently in his car, his eyes glued on the elevator. He was waiting to see the 3 of them pushing out and rushing towards the car.

He was starting to lose hope and turned his key to start the ignition. Before he could put the car in reverse, he saw the elevator doors open with Alya, Nino, and Felix rushing out.

Adrien let out a relieved sigh.

The three swung open the car doors and threw everything that they didn't have time to put on in the car.

Without saying anything else, Adrien put the car in reverse, backed out of the parking spot, and sped out of the garage.

He hit 100 the entire way there..

Third Person POV: (The Lariboisière Hospital, ER)

Luka pulled up to the ER and slammed on the breaks. He quickly opened his car door, continuing to hold Marinette.

Nurses and doctors saw him from the front desk and rushed out through the ER doors.

"Qu'avons-nous ?" A doctor called out, running towards them with a gurney.
("What do we have?")

"Je ne sais pas, je l'ai trouvée inconsciente. je pense qu'elle a pris des pilules" Luka explained to the nurse, his voice beginning to break.
("I don't know, I found her unconscious, I think she took pills")

Luka placed her limp body onto the gurney, while the doctors threw an oxygen mask over her nose and mouth.

"comment s'appelle le patient ?" The doctor quickly asked him.
("What is the patient's name?")

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng.." Luka answered. His eyes fixed on Marinette's face.

They quickly started rolling Marinette inside, Luka following right behind them.

Before he could get any closer, a nurse stepped in front of him and quickly put her hand on his chest.

"Es-tu un frère ou un parent?" She asked, looking up at him.
(Are you a brother or a relative?")