⤷𝟚𝟝: 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤

Start from the beginning

"i have to go," you told the boy at the counter.

"you're not going anywhere with that strawberry milk," lana scoffed. "you don't deserve it."

"you know what?" you snapped, directing your gaze to her. "i've had enough of this. every time you or your boyfriend sees me, you always feel the need to start a fight—"

"maybe if you weren't at this school, then we wouldn't need to fight you."

"pity, isn't it?" you narrowed your eyes. "not only are you problematic, you're also shallow. how many times to i need to remind you? you. don't. own. this. damn. school."

lana opened her mouth to speak but you beat her to it.

"we were fine. before i realized who your boyfriend was. we were almost frien—"

"we were not friends," lana spat. "and we will never be friends because of what you did."

a small look of confusion came across your face before you covered it with a cold look.

oh so now he's the victim?

"fine," you scoffed. "don't flatter yourself, i don't care. take the damn milk, i don't want it."

giving lana one last glare, you walked out of the convenience store.

you were really going to sue someone if you ended up being late to class again.

but before you could leave, a voice behind you stopped you.

"y/n!"

you turned to see the boy behind the counter run towards you, holding the strawberry milk.

"here, take it," he said, handing you the drink.

your gaze softened. "i didn't pay for it."

"don't worry, it's on me," he smiled. "i see you have to get to class so i won't keep you from being late."

"thank you," you blinked unexpectedly. before turning away, you paused.

"what's your name?"

the tall boy with the undercut with spiky blonde hair grinned.

"terushima. yuji terushima."

"so you're telling me that you met another pretty boy?"

you sighed. "yeah."

"and he ran after you to give you your strawberry milk?"

"mhm."

nari threw her hands up in defeat. "this world is unfair and i hate living in this unfair world."

you gave a small laugh. "oh come on," you nudged her, "i thought you were still hung up on suna."

"always," nari told you immediately. "but it'd still be nice if pretty boys would drop by whenever i breathe."