Chapter 11

****************

So I planned on surprising you all with this, and then itsSara called it. :P

But anyways, here's Alice's point of view! :D

<3

*****************

Chapter Eleven

Alice's POV:

Alice threw another stack of clothes into the dryer. She turned the nob and pressed the start button. As soon as the dryer began to hum, she walked off and shut the door to the laundry room.

She lived alone in an apartment. She longed for someone to date and fall in love with, but she never had much luck in relationships. She liked boys and girls but neither seemed to really work out. The relationship always ended in despair and heart break.

Alice was about to fold the clothes she had left in her room when there was a demanding knock on her door.

Alice sighed as she made her way to the door. Whoever it was that wanted her attention lacked patience. Several more thumps rang throughout the apartment as the person continued banging their fist against it with all their might.

Alice reached the door and swung it open, ready to curse out the impatient person when she realized it was Luna at her doorway. The woman looked beyond furious and her glowing eyes were locked on Alice.

Alice expected Luna to come, but not as soon as she had. She wondered how much Amber had told her about the visit. She surely wouldn't have told her about Alice's threat.

Alice forced a smile and leaned on one hip. "Oh, sister. What a lovely surprise."

Luna only scowled at her and tried to step into her apartment. Alice instantly shoved her bare foot against Luna's heel, forcing her foot to come to a stop. She wasn't about to just rampage her way in.

"Let me in," Luna hissed.

"Why the hell are you here?" Alice snapped as she kept her foot still.

"To beat the living shit out of you," Luna curtly stated.

Alice almost laughed out loud. Luna always acted as if she was strong and powerful when in reality, Alice and her were on the very same level.

"And why would you have any desire to do that?"

With the look that Luna flashed her, she knew what her intent was. Alice simply wasn't quick enough to stop her, though. Luna plunged her way past Alice, practically knocking her off her feet. She didn't get the chance to even trip, though, as Luna gripped her shirt and used it to fling her against the wall.

Alice cried out as her head was smashed against the hard surface. Luna used her heel to kick the front door shut as she began to speak.

"What the fuck is your issue?" She asked through a clenched jaw.

Alice narrowed her eyes at Luna. "Get the hell off me."

This kind of behavior was normal between the two women. The both of them used their fists to show their anger. They were both so physical when it came to temper. Therefore, their smallest arguments always led to physically fighting. But just because Luna was older than Alice did not mean she was any stronger.

"What do you want from my girlfriend?" Luna quizzed as she ignored Alice's demand.

"I want her to feel sorry for all she's done, okay? Now let go of me."

Instead of letting her free, Luna's grip only tightened on the collar of Alice's shirt.

"She does feel sorry! I made sure of that before. And now it's time to move on, Alice. What's done is done. I realized that and now it's your turn to as well."