Chapter 1

**********************

Ahhhh, I'm so excited to be writing this. :D

You know I couldn't stay away. :p

So, once again, this book includes sexual content, so beware!

**********************

SEQUEL TO TORMENTED MISTRESS. You must have read that book first to understand this one.

....

Chapter One

"Amber Marie Hunting."

Amber took a quick breath and stood. This was it. You only graduate high school once.

A burst of claps and cheers exploded throughout the room. She curved her lips into a smile and carefully made her way up to the stage. There stood her principle, Mrs. Welt, giving her a wide grin.

"Congratulations, Amber," she said with a shake of Amber's hand.

Amber shook the woman's hand and stared at the certificate that had been placed in her free hand. She had done it. She had successfully finished high school.

She brushed past her principle and proceeded to shake hands with random strangers; probably others who worked at Dark Shadows.

After doing so, she stepped down and included herself in the line of her classmates who had made it.

As the other students took their turns, Amber thought about how lucky she was. Her and Luna were still dating, and they had a real strong relationship going on. Her family was just as strong. Her parents were doing great and had been busy simply enjoying each other's company since they hadn't been able to do so their entire lives. Hailey and her had gone past their awkward stage. Amber swore the woman still vaguely flirted with her, but Amber did her best to ignore those signs. She was with Luna now. And she was happy.

Graduation finally came to an end, and before Amber could breathe, Lucy was right in her face.

"Dude, we just graduated!" She shrieked.

Amber grinned at her and grabbed her arms. "I know!"

The two of them jumped up and down, squealing their heads off like they had their own sirens.

"Bloody Books University, here we come!" Lucy shouted.

Amber burst into laughter. The girls were both going to the same college, which was in the same state that they were already in.

The college was another all vampire school and Amber had gotten pretty used to that.

"Amber," said a voice which didn't belong to Lucy.

Amber whirled around to find Luna behind her wearing a small smile. She held a bouquet of tiny white flowers.

"Luna!" Amber exclaimed before wrapping her arms around her neck and pulling her close. She heard Luna chuckle against her bare neck as she hugged her back.

"Hey, Amber. My family wants me, so I'll see you later!"

Amber pulled out of the hug, although she kept one arm around Luna protectively. She turned to Lucy, who looked prepared to take off anytime. She wondered if Lucy thought she was weird to be dating all these older women.

"Okay. We'll hang out this summer!"

"We better!" Lucy said before running away.

Amber then turned her head back to Luna. She stood straight in her short black dress with massive red heels. Red bracelets traveled up her arms to match along with a beautiful necklace decorating her neck that had the same hue. Her dark hair was yanked into a high, messy bun.