(Abusive boyfriend)

(Requested breasia20 )

TW: abuse, violent, negative self-talk

-also wanted to say, requests are gonna be closed for the time being. Thanks guys, and enjoy :)

——————————————————————
The girl's slightly, shaky leg, took another step up the white, tattered, front steps of her house. Even though she was glad to be home; to be safe, she knew the comfort wouldn't last long before she had to go back to the person she dreaded seeing each and every day; her boyfriend.

Almost everywhere, except her face, ached painfully with each movement made by her. Her head felt full and tired; to much bullshit swarming around inside.

Her petite hand reached for the door knob before twisting it open and stepping inside. Her body was relieved for the warmth that washed over her immediately. After all, it was just past evening and with it being autumn and all, it was pretty chilly outside.

Her three brothers were in the room she had stepped in. Darry, her oldest, was sitting comfortably in-their once father's-arm chair, as he read the paper enjoyably.

Her second oldest brother, Sodapop, was relaxing on the couch, one leg up on the coffee table as the other sat under him. His eyes looked through a car magazine of his.

Then there was Ponyboy, the youngest brother, who was slouching at the table as he lazily did his homework. Don't get me wrong, Pony was great with school and all, but sometimes he just studies too much.

"Hey, Y/n, where ya been? Out with Douglas?" Soda asked his sister curiously. It's not like she had come home late or anything, he just wasn't quite sure where his sister was off to earlier.

Chills spiked down the teen girl's body at the mention of her boyfriend. Suddenly, the bruises under her clothes painfully ached again. The enraged vision of his face was imagined by her, his brows furrowed angrily above his infuriated, cold eyes. Finally, finding her voice,

"Ya..I was at his house for awhile" Y/n quietly informed as she began slipping her shoes off. Soda gave his little sister a look, seeing as how she was at her boyfriend's house, alone, and the fact that he was a year older.

"We're ya now?" Darry said with a raise of a brow, thinking the same as Soda. Pony, however, could no longer hear the conversation as he headed into the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

"He better have kept his hands to himself" Darry said, mostly serious. Even though he was referring to sexually, Y/n couldn't help but clam up at the mention of 'keeping his hands to himself'. The coloured, hand-printed bruises beneath her garments would say differently. As much as she wanted to lift her shirt up and expose the marks, the scared part inside of the girl headed off to her bedroom; that is shared with Soda as well.

As soon as she closed the door, her lip trembled, her eyes began to fill with tears; that would be leaked out any second, and her arms flew over her head. 'Different emotions' couldn't even describe how she felt at the moment. To much and to many reasons made her shed each salty tear.

Her body soon stood in front of her mirror, staring to examine today's newly painful marks as she lifted her clothes up. Tears came down to fast and to quick, as they dripped from her cheeks and plopped down onto her chest.

'It's okay, it's okay, you're okay' the broken teenage girl kept reminding herself; like a broken record, repeating over and over again. She had to be okay, considering Douglas, her boyfriend, had threatened her multiple times at the mention of him hitting her. Saying, "I'm the only one who'll love you, you ain't gonna get better else where. No, not someone like you" manipulation was his main key to get inside the fragile teen's head.