(socs) pt.2

Some of you wanted a part 2 so here it, enjoy! :)

Soda's POV
I sit on my bed, hands locked, my knee bouncing up and down furiously, as my eyes were glued to the floor. All I could think about was my sister, out there as she lay practically dead on the couch. Darry was taking care of her, while the rest of the gang were still here as well. I hadn't gone out there since we got home. I didn't wanna see my sister like that-I couldn't. Non of us had spoken about the socs that did this, but that was all I could think about. I don't think my jaw has unclenched since we found her.

I sighed, standing up from my bed. Walking over to Pony and I's closet, I opened it and my eyes scanned for the item I was looking for. Once I found it, I grabbed it swiftly and held it up as I looked over it. It looked shiny, and would do. I gripped the silver baseball bat in my hand as I walked over to the window. I knew the boys would try to stop me if I left. I knew what I needed to do though. I needed to get revenge on those socs...no, something in me craved revenge.

Once I slid out my window, I stomped down the road, the slightly heavy baseball bat clenched tightly in my hand. I knew where those socs liked to hang out, on the West side. I took alleys and backstreets in order not to be recognized or to get weird stares. My first thought to look would be at the'Way out', a dinner where rich kids hang out at, like socials.

As I made my way through an alleyway, and around the corner to 'Way out', I leaned against the building and peaked inside. I spotted a table full of socs, and right then I knew those were the ones who jumped Y/n. They were laughing and looking like they just did something for kicks. Well, I was about to show them kicks all right. I knew it wasn't the smartest plan, 3 on 1, but I didn't care. I clenched the baseball bat in my hands and took a deep breathe before starting for the door. As my hand reached for it, suddenly a rough hand was over top of mine and was pulling me away. I looked to see my best buddy, Steve, pulling me away.

"Steve-what the hell" I gritted as he pulled me back into the alleyway. "Steve! What the hell are you doing here!?" I ask again. He ignored me, looking back out to see if anyone was around. He then turned back to me.

"You trying to get yourself jumped, Soda!? Coming to the West side at night!" He exclaimed. He saw the bat and snatched it from my hand. "What the hell we're you thinking?" He asks. I just looked down, realizing he was right. It was a pretty stupid idea.

"You have the most reckless and stupidest decisions for a 16 year old boy, ya know that" he stated as he looked around.

"Steve, I couldn't help it okay!..those guys in there"-I point back to the dinner-"hurt my sister. You saw how bad she was. I needed to hurt them back" I explained, tears starting to form in my eyes from the mention of my sister.

"I know, Soda...but your no help if you come here and get beat up yourself. We already have one to take care of, we don't need you to" he said. I slowly nodded. "And I came looking for you because Y/n wants you" he added. I looked up at him with confusion. "She woke up. She only wants you. Was crying" he explained.

I immediately started running home, my feet going as fast as my legs would let them. Steve was right behind me. I now felt bad for leaving my sister. My breathing was heavy as I sprinted back through the East side.

When I reached the house, panting, I rushed inside. Flinging the door open so fast, it bounced back off the wall. My eyes immediately went to the couch, where Y/n still laid. She looked a little better since. She now had bandages and wrap on her cuts. Her eyes were half open.

I went and sat down in front of her, sitting on the coffee table. "Soda?" Her hand reached out ever so slightly. My hands cupped around hers. "I'm here now" I reassure.

"Where-where'd you go?" She spoke quietly with her eyes closed. I hated myself for leaving now. Me and my stupid decisions. I didn't want to tell her about where I went. "I'm back now" I ignored her question as much as I hated to. She only nodded slightly.

"P-promise you..you won't leave?" Her voice sounded weak. I rubbed her hand. "I promise. I'm not going anywhere...I promise"