(drunk at Buck's)

Y/n's POV
I downed shot after shot, not remembering how many thats been. I remember just needing to have some fun. I pushed the shot glass back to the bar "Buck, another!" I holler over the loud music. He walks over to me and takes the shot glass before looking at me.

"Do your brothers know your here?" He asks. My drunk ass smirks and shakes my head. He sighs "alright..no more shots for" he takes the shot glass that would probably never be returning. I whine as I turn on my bar stool, clumsily almost falling over but didn't, as I looked around at all the people here.

As I'm swaying on my bar stool, all of a sudden a guy comes up to me. "Y/n!?" I hear. I look up to realize that 'guy' is Dallas. Wow, I never realized how hot Dallas was til now, even though I've known him almost my entire life. I was to busy being out of it to notice Dal scolding me.

"You're 14! What the hell are you doing here!?..Darry will bash my head in if he finds out your here!" He kept going on. I wasn't listening, just swaying back and forth on my stool and I smirked up at Dal. As he kept cursing about him being dead by Darry, I leaped off the bar stool and clutched onto Dal.

"Mmm" I smirked up at Dal. He held me by my arms as he sturdied me. "Jesus, Y/n you're absolutely shit faced" I heard him say as he cursed a few words to himself. I just hummed to the music in response.

Dal's POV
All I heard was Y/n hum to the music. I looked down her and took a second close look as she was latched onto me, swaying. She looked kinda off.

"Hey, Y/n" I grabbed her chin for her to look up at me "did someone put something in your drink!?" I asked loudly over the music. I started to get pissed at the thought. I know how guys can be around here. I'd kill anyone who tried that with her.

She wasn't much help, she just chuckled and swayed more. "Jesus Christ kid" I mumbled. I thought about calling Darry..like now! Before my head gets smashed in.

"Hey, Y/n sit down I'm gonna call your brother!" I attempt to say over the music. She whines "noooo Dallyyy pleaseee, he'll kill meeee" she says with a frown. I thought about it for a minute as I still held her up.

"Fine kid" I huff. She grinned as she clumsily patted my shoulder as a thanks. "Ya, ya..come on, you're sleeping this off" I say as I start to guide her to Buck's steps. She stumbled up the first few steps. I basically had to drag her up the stairs.

"Dallyyyyy" she whined as I helped her to my room where she could sleep this off. She kept pulling at my cheek until we got to my room.

"Come on, sleep it off" I say as I guide her to the bed. "Beedddd" She said then started to take her shirt off.

"No! Hey, hey, hey stop...come on just get in bed" I say annoyed as I pull the covers up. She was like a sister to me so of course I wasn't gonna let her take her shirt off. She giggled.

"I'll get in bed with you" she said Seductively. I rolled my eyes, not amazed.

"I'm not gonna tell ya again, come on" I say as I lift the covers up again, motioning her to just get to bed already. She pouts.

"Mmmmm" she groaned as she started swaying around the room. I ran a hand through my hair with a sigh. I wasn't putting up with this tonight on top of the head ache I have.

"Y/n! Get your ass over here!" I raised my voice as I was frustrated.

She stoped and looked over to me with tears starting to form in her eyes

She stoped and looked over to me with tears starting to form in her eyes. 'Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry' I pleaded in my head. I didn't mean to yell at her.

Her lips trembled as tears poured down her face. I knew she was being a little dramatic since she was drunk. "Look I'm sorry, Y/n"-I walk over to her and pulled her into a hug-"please don't cry" I said.

She wiped her tears and sniffled after a minute. "I'm tired Dalyyyy" she swayed. Just before  she was about to fall face flat to the ground, I caught her, thankfully.

"Come on" I whispered as I guided her to bed. She immediately flopped down on the bed and instantly fell asleep. I decided to sleep on the floor as much as I hated it, didn't need Darry kicking my ass for another reason.
——————-
Morning~
Y/n's POV
I woke up and thought 'oh no' as I jumped up. It took me a moment to realize where I was before seeing a sleeping Dal on the floor. I ran to where the bathroom was and ended up throwing up everything I drank last night.
My head was aching something awful at this point.

I flushed the toilet and wiped my lips before walking back out to find Dal now awake.
"Hey" I groaned as I rubbed my head. He nodded at me "hey there little ms hang over" he says. I wasn't even in the mood to laugh.

"Oh god" I sat on the bed as Dal stood up and started putting on a new shirt. "How drunk was I?" I groan. He laughed. Oh no.

"You went from happy, to horny, to crying" he said. I rubbed my face embarrassed.

"Sorry about that" I said, already knowing I probably tried to hook up with him last night. "Don't worry about it" he chuckled.

"Come on, let's get your sorry ass home" he said as he started heading out. I
groaned once again before following him.

As we were walking down the steps of bucks I spoke "hey, Dal promise me something?" I ask. "Sure what?" He asks.

"Don't ever..Ever!..let me drink again" I said as I rubbed my head. He laughed "no promises"