(Endings)

(Attention: last part of the series!)

Y/n's POV
I twisted the door knob as I creaked it open and took a step out onto the front porch. It was evening, meaning the sun was just setting, and it looked quite beautiful.

I plopped down and took a seat on the tattered steps. My fingers played with each other as I thought about everything, the gang, my brothers, my life. I sighed. Suddenly,

"Ahh!" I yelped when I felt a larger hand touch my shoulder. My head whipped back instantly, only to see Dal. My shoulders relaxed as I started muttering curses at him for scaring me.

"Jesus, Dal. Don't do that" I scowled him, who only chuckled and took a seat down beside me. "Sorry, kid" nudged me slightly. That's when I suddenly spotted the red and partly bloody marks on his knuckles. My brow's furrowed at his injuries.

"Dal"-I took his right hand into mine as I examined his injuries-"what happened?" I questioned, looking at the bloody mess with a cringe.

"Ah, don't worry about it man" he took his hand back. "Just wanted to let ya know that scumbag won't be round' here anymore" he said as he pulled out a cancer stick, lighting it.

"What?" I asked. Did he mean him? Did Dal find him? Is that why his knuckles are all bruised?

"That guy, he won't be anywhere near ya anymore, not even in Tulsa" he explained as he took a puff of nicotine.

"Why? Did you find him?" I started questioning, only for Dal to stop me.

"Look kid, I told ya, don't worry about it. Okay?" He looked at me. I only pursued my lips as I looked at my fingers, as they still remained to fiddle with each other. I guess Dal noticed and ruffed my hair with his clean arm, trying to cheer me up. He then put his arm around me, careful not to get any blood on my clothing.

My head looked back up at the bright orange and pink colours in the sky. They beamed brightly at both of us. Maybe I didn't know exactly what I was doing for the time being, but I then mentally took a look around. I have my brothers and the boys around me. Either way, everything was gonna be just fine, just like it always was for us.

Nobody's POV
Never again has Y/n ever talked or asked about the Shepard boy's disappearance. Only Dal knew the story behind what happened that late after noon. He never talked about it-and he never wanted to talk about it.

Nobody knew where the young boy of the Shepard's gang had went, and nobody knew where the 17 year old hood was that evening. Put it together...

Only about a year later, did a dead-what looked to be a teen boy's body-wash up along the rivers edge. Dal didn't speak a word that day...not to the gang, not to anyone, just sat tensely on his bed with his hands up to his mouth, staring at the ground. Dallas knew he had nothing to lose anyways.
——————————————————————-

Okay! Tell me how you guys liked it?