(Arrested) pt.2

*some cursing*
Y/n's POV
All four of us squished in the back seat, I found unbelievable and uncomfortable. I can already imagine how us four greaser look, sitting in the back seat of a cruiser. At least I had Soda right beside me, where I lay my head on his shoulder. Steve and Two-bit did nothing but scoff at the situation and look out the window. Every time why'd take a turn, there was some grunting and shoving from the four of us being pushed around. It's not like we could do anything with our hands cuffed behind our backs.

We eventually pulled up to a station house as Marshall's slammed on the brake, sending us to hit the cage that separated the front and back. A few grunts were heard as we struggled to sit back. "You okay, Y/n?" Soda's asked. I nodded "ya I think so" I replied. I then looked the best I could out the window, It wasn't any of the ones we'd seen back home, this was in a different part of Oklahoma. Steve leaned over to look at everyone "why the heck they bringing us here for? We got stations closer back home" he said with a dumb face. Every time Steve said something I got more creeped out. I mean he had a point, why the hell would they bring us all the way out here?

"Their cops from a different district, that's why" Soda quietly said back, remembering the two cops were still in the car. Speaking of, luckily non of us had driven to the party or our car would be impounded by now.

"Soda, what are they gonna do?" I whisper as I look up at him. He sighs quietly "I don't know.." he said. I was scared at that moment, I mean what if they put us in jail!? What if I never get to see my brothers again!?..what if they put me in a girls home!?

"Hey, they can't charge us with anything more then maybe 'disturbing the peace' or 'intoxication' that's not jail time, trust me I'd know" Two-bit said as he leaned over Steve to and us. I nodded, trying to believe it. Just then, the two backs doors were yanked open, letting in fresh air. The windows of the cruiser were all fogged up and it felt nice to breathe cool air once again.

One of the cops, Marshall's, grabbed Soda's arm while the other grabbed Two-bits, leaving only Steve and I still in the middle of the back seat. The one cop basically threw Two-bit against the car, causing me to jump. Steve noticed and gave me a comforting nod. Not long after patting Soda and Two-bit down, they dragged us out and did the same but didnt pat me down for some unknown reason. They kept slamming doors harder then needed to, making me jump once again.

Soda's POV
The cop basically dragged all four of us in the station, each one of their arms linked with two of us. They took us to a one of those rooms where were held while we wait for our calls and people to bail us out. It had bars on it, like a cell. They sat us down on a concrete bench .

"Sit, and don't move. Any funny business, anything, and I'll have you all"-he looked to
Y/n especially-"jailed as quick as you greasers can blink" The one cop said before walking away and locking door that had bars on it. His sound of keys rasping off his belt as he walked.

"Well isn't he the friendliest" Two-bit said as he watched him walk away. Steve was just about steaming out his ears by now with Two-bit and his mouth. "Mathews, I'm tell'n ya right now!" Steve warned through gritted teeth. Frantically, nobody was in the mood for Two-bits jokes. Two-bit sighed as he rested his head back on the concrete wall.

Y/n grabbed my hand from behind the best she could, considering we still had these damn hand cuffs on.

"Hey, ain't we supposed to get a phone call?" Steve asked. "Ya I think so...I guess I'll call Darry...you gonna call your dad, Steve?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Nah, he'll beat the tar outta me for sure." He said with a defeated sigh. I nodded "I'm sure Darry will just sign us all out" I reassured him and Two-bit.

"Damn it!" Steve cursed "He'll probably be ready to kick all our asses as soon as he gets here" he states. I hate to admit it, but Steve was right. I'm-were all gonna hate to face Darry after the four of us just getting arrested, two of us his brother and sister.

"hold on" Two-bit leaned front wards, looking for the cop-"hey, we want our phone calls now!" He yelled. I honestly can't believe he just did that. Not a minute later, the cop came back.

"I thought I told you no funny business" he said. "I thought I told you I want my phone call now" Two-bit mouthed back. I shook my head at his actions. The cop ignored him and looked to Y/n.

"Im gonna need to search you now for your ID and any other items" he said as he unlocked the door through the bars. My blood boiled, I didn't necessarily want my little sister alone with that cop because sometimes they can be rougher them needed. Y/n looked to me with worry. I nodded comfortably "it's okay" I whispered. She gave me a slight smile.

The cop walked over and grabbed Y/n's arm rougher them he had to as he basically shoved her out, While protests came from the rest of us.

"Hey, come on take it easy!, she ain't do nothing!" Steve said clearly ragging with anger. I knew Y/n was like a younger sister to him. The cop and Y/n then disappeared around the corner.

"They better not fucking touch her" Two-bit said being serious for once. I nodded in agreement with madly eyes. Steve just stomped his foot on the ground angrily.

Gonna do a part 3 don't worry!