(Fed up) pt.2

(Sorry it took a while to write)

Y/n's POV
The light flicked on....

I stood to see Soda, looking at me with confusion and disbelief. "Y/n?.." he whisper yelled. I blinked rapidly, trying to get my head on straight from that weed.

"Yeah?" I asked as I straighten myself up, hoping he wouldn't notice my glossy eyes.
He squinted his eyes "a-are you high?" He asked.

I shook my head, lying. I mean, what else could I do? "Please don't lie" He sighed. I looked down, hopeless and nodded slightly.

"Damn it, Y/n!..why are you doing this? That shits dangerous, where'd you get it?" He asked as he came closer. I couldn't rat out Tim, that's just not something you do.

"I can't tell you that, Soda and you know it" I say. "Tell me or I swear I'll go get Darry right now" he said. I got an idea fast, it wasn't a great one, but it was something.

"You tell Darry, I'll tell him you let me sneak out and that you knew" I sassed back as I raised my eyebrow.

"You wouldn't" he tilted is head a little with disbelief. Soda and I were close, we'd never black mail one another. I only crossed my arms in response. "What has gotten into you lately?..." he lightly whispered. I looked down. 'You and the gang, always on me about god knows what!' I thought but didn't speak.

"Go to bed, Soda. I'm tired" I only said as I guided Soda out. He shook his head "fine be that way" he muttered as he went back to his and Pony's room slowly.

I was to tired to even stay awake. I walked over to my bed, looking at how soft and cozy it looked almost made me fall asleep right there. I plopped down on the bed and instantly drifted off.
——————————————-
Morning~
I woke and nuzzled my face more into the bed. Then feeling a little uncomfortable, remembering I didn't change before going to bed, leaving me in my jeans and a hoodie.

I stood and lazily walked over to my dresser and pulling out a pair of sweats that were swiftly replaced from my jeans. I might as well keep my same hoodie on, I thought as I walked out of the room.

I was a little worried when I heard Darry and some other people already up. 'Was it him and Soda?..what are they talking about!?..did Soda tell him!?' I thought as I walked into the living room to by greeted by the entire gang like usual.

Later, as we all ate breakfast at the table, I kept looking at Soda as he did the same.

"Straight home and straight to school today, okay Y/n?..Pony?" Darry said. I clenched my jaw in annoyance. Pony nodded, while I didn't...

"Y/n?" Darry asked as he looked towards me. I raised my eyebrows "what?.." I asked as I took a bite of my eggs.

"Straight there and back, yes?" He repeated. "Sureeee" I said and pursued my lips as I inspected the new piece of egg on my fork.

"Sure?" Darry repeated. The gang were now giving me weird looks and I was sick of it.

"Jesus Darry, get off my ass would ya!?" I said as I stood. He looked at me in shock. I grabbed my book bag before heading to the door.

"Where do you think your going!?" He asked.

"Straight to school and straight back!" I yelled back, heading out the door.

Soda's POV
"Jesus Darry, get off my ass would ya!?"
Y/n said as she stood from the table. Darry looked at her in shock before she grabbed her book bag and headed for the door.

"Where do you think your going!?" He asked.

"Straight to school and straight back!" She yelled back, heading out the door. We all had wide eyes. Nobody has really ever seen her like that, it kinda freaked me out. She's acting like she did when mom and dad died.

"What's going on with her?" Steve asked me from my side. I sighed and shrugged, lying. I knew she did pot last night, but it was her word against mine on Darry...so it's best if I keep my mouth shut, for now anyways.
————————————-
Later that evening~
Y/n's POV
I stepped out of school, finally. Pony and the boys tried talking to me in school but I didn't really engage. I didn't feel like talking to people who never let me have my freedom.

As I walked down the street I heard footsteps behind me. "Y/n" Johnny breathed as he caught up to me. "Oh...hey Johnny" I gave a slight smile. He did the same.

"Hey.." he stopped me gently. I turned to him with a questionable look. "Are you mad at us?" He asked. I slightly opened my mouth to have it close again.

"No" I lied plainly. He nodded unsure. I continued walked slowly, as he followed. I didn't mind Johnny honestly, he was nice. I take that back when he asked "So where ya headed?" I bit my tongue, hard, at his question. See what I mean!

"Nowhere!" I said before running the rest of the way home. I felt kinda bad for yelling at poor Johnny cakes, but they don't need to be on me about where I'm going constantly.
——————————-
Later that night~
I sat at my desk, tapping my pencil as I struggle with homework. It's not my fault I'm not smart like Pony, Darry thinks otherwise.

"Good night" I looked over, startled, to see Pony with his head poked at my door. "Night" I mumbled before going back to my homework. He gave me a confused look but shut the door.

I smirked, nows my chance. I felt the need to get out again. I remembered the feeling of last night, freedom, calming, the nice smell of night crisp air, all of it. I walked over to my window, time for round two.