(Pregnancy test) pt.3

Soda's POV
I rushed out the front door, after hearing about how some scumbag violated my little sister. I was honestly trying to find Darry. I knew he was just as angry as I was, if not, more.

The truck was no where in sight, meaning he must have left somewhere. The first place that came to my mind was Buck's. Y/n told us it happened at Buck's. There was no doubt in my mind, Darry would go there and attempt to find that scumbag. He's not usually the one to go out reckless like that, but when it comes to family, he wouldn't hesitate.

Although I didn't exactly want to leave Y/n, I knew she was safe with Pony, so I took off on foot. Swaying my arm harshly back and forth, as I ran my way to Buck's. It was times like now when I wished I was a track star like Pony.

Eventually, I made it to Buck's. panting as I slowed down and rested my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. I was partly out of shape, considering I don't do school anymore. I then spotted the orange Ford truck. I knew he was here. I only hoped he wasn't beating someone to the pulp inside.

I wasted no time, hurrying into Buck's. when I got inside, my eyes quickly scanned the place, looking to spot Darry. I did. It looked like he was talking to Buck-well, more questioning then talking.

"I'm asking you if you saw my sister here with some boy" Darry banged his fist on the counter.

I rushed over to them both. "Darry" I said, hoping he'd acknowledge I'm here. He looked at me. "Soda, what are you doing here?...Where's Y/n?" He asked.

"She's fine, she's with Pony. What are you doing here?" I question. "Whatdya think, Soda" he waved his hand up slightly. I knew what he meant. He wanted to come here and find the boy Y/n claimed was a Shepard, a gang ran by Tim Shepard.

"Hey, what the hell are you guys doing over here?" A familiar voice appeared from behind. Both Darry and I turned around, and was met with the face of Dal. I almost forgot he lived here.

"Hey, Dal" Darry nodded, still keeping his stern face. "Hey, man whatdya guys doing here?" Dal greeted Darry with a back pat and a nod towards me. Darry and I shared a look. What were we doing here? Are we supposed to tell him we're here because Y/n was manipulated by some guy?

"Nothing. Just thought We'd come for a drink" Darry lied. Let me tell ya, Darry was in fact a good lair, but I knew Dal could see right through anybody.

"Stop lying, man. I can see it on your face. I ain't stupid. Why are you here?" There was no tricking Dal.

Yet again, Darry and I shared another look. I wasn't sure weather we should tell Dal or not, and I could tell Darry thought the same. I wasn't sure if Y/n would be okay with this. Then it came to me; eventually the gang has to know-somehow the gang is gonna find out. Dal was family. We could trust him anyhow.

Darry led Dal outside, as I followed behind. It was better thing to be discussing outside, rather then inside where people could hear.

"What is it?" Dal was now furrowing his brow at why we were being so discreet. Darry sighed before speaking,

"Y/n was here the other night. Did you see her?" He asked, looking at our friend. Dal's brows remained knitted together. "No, man. I didn't" he shook his head. I only wished he had. Maybe non of this would have happened. No. No, Soda. You can't go blaming people now..well, except that piece of shit who took
Y/n upstairs. The thought almost made me sick.

"Something happen?" Dal looked from Darry to me, back and forth from one another. Both of us remanned silent. I think neither of us didn't know what to say. We'd be lying if we said something didn't happen.

"How bad?" Dal jerked his head towards us. Something he did often. How bad? Jee, I don't know. My little sister is crying and blaming herself for something some Bastard should be blamed for-should be beat for. If only I knew who.

"How bad" I muttered, shaking my head towards the ground. "My sisters crying! blaming herself for something a scumbag did"-Darry cut me off-"Soda" he put a hand on my shoulder. I guess that anger was coming off now.

Dal shifted uncomfortably, yet from what I could tell, he looked disgusted. I'm sure he didn't need me to say anymore to already know what happened. "Sorry, man" he shook his head. He hesitated at first "do you know who is was? I know a lot of guys around here" he questioned.

"She told me he was a Shepard" I informed, as Dal nodded. "Apparently he had blonde hair, tallish, built like Twobit, he looked like any other greaser" I felt like I was at a police station being questioned.

"Shepard?" He repeated. I nodded. "I'll talk to Tim"-

"No" I cut him off immediately. The last thing Y/n needs is Tim-and everyone finding out. I knew my sister enough to know she wouldn't want that. "We're keeping this on the low. Only as so far as the gang" I informed, looking from Dal to my brother. They both nodded.

"You're right" Darry agreed.

"Okay. I'll keep an eye out for the guy myself, tell you if I happen to run into him" Dal nodded, Darry and I doing the same.
——————————————————————

So I decided this is gonna be like a series. I hope y'all are liking it so far. Comment if you guys have any suggestions on what should happen next, thanks :)