Fights pt.2

Y/n's POV
It's been a few days since Pony and I've talked. The gang tried to keep us distant from each other to avoid us ripping each other apart. I figured I'd take a walk today to clear my head and think.

I walk down the main road of greaser territory, as I kick rocks one after another. As I'm walking, I think about Pony and Cherry. 'Why would he even go for her?..I mean, ya she's pretty, but her personality isn't so' I think to myself.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by a scream. I stoped in my tracks and scrunched my eyebrows together as I looked around. Then I heard it again "DARRY!" My eyes widen when I realized it was Pony.

"Pony!?" I yelled as I looked a round from where it came from. "Y/n!" I heard him scream. I heard him echo through an alleyway that was across the street. I ran across the street, having a few cars honk at me for my carelessness.

I ran into the alleyway to see 2 socs beating up Pony! "Hey! Get the hell off him!" I yell as I ran over to the three of them. The two socs looked up immediately when they eye saw me, their eyes went wide.

"Come on man! Let's go!" One said as the two scurried off quickly. "Assholes!" I yelled. I then leaned down to help Pony who had some bruises and a busted lip, luckily nothing broken.

"Hey, you okay Pones?" I ask as I examine him. He nods as I help him up. "They didn't get ya to bad?" I ask with worry. At that moment, I forgot about everything that happened. I just wanted to make sure my brother was safe.

He shook his head "no, not to bad" he replied as he dusted off his pants. I nodded. When he was finished dusting himself off, we both looked at each other. I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Pones" I whisper. He shakes his head as he still hugs me "no, I'm sorry...it was stupid of me to go out with Cherry...she cheated on me" he said sadly. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Ya want me to kick her ass?" I suggest. He smiles slightly and shakes his head "no, it's okay" he says. After that, we both walked home together...

Eh, sry if it was a shitty ending.  But stay tuned for more imagines!