(fights)

(Requested)

Y/n's POV
I'm walking through the streets of Tulsa, my converses slapping against the pavement. I rubbed the side of my cheek with my palm, warm from the sun that was out today. I was walking home from my job, babysitting for the day. I didn't mind it.

As I'm walking past the Dingo, I take a look inside. As I'm about to look away, some thing caught my eye that made me turn back, taking a second look. My eyes go wide as I spot Sandy, Soda's girlfriend, and another guy sucking face. Not just any guy, a soc. My blood started to boil. I figured this was wasn't my place to get involved though. Forget confronting her myself, I'll let Soda do it. He deserves an answer himself.

I started running home. One, because I needed to release some of the mad energy of seeing Sandy cheat on my brother. Two, I needed to warn him about her.

I got to the front porch of the house, catching my breath before walking inside.

When I walked in, I saw Darry and Pony chilling in the living room. "Hey, Y/n how was babysitting?" Darry asked, looking up at me.

"Good" I forced a small smile before walking to Soda and I's shared room.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. Once you live with three brothers, you get in the habit of locking every door you close.

I then turned to Soda, who was sitting on the bed, reading some stupid magazine. "Hey, Soda...I need to talk to you" I say, still standing.

He looked up at me with a questionable look. "Sure..what's up?" He sat up on the bed.

"It's about Sandy" I say slowly, wondering how he'll respond. He sighed, standing up as he put the magazine down.

"Y/n..I know you don't like her, but"- I cut him off-"No, Soda it's not that...I'm telling ya, she's just not the person you think she is" I said.

"I know her, Y/n..and I know enough, to know she's enough" he said nodding, as if he was sure for himself.

"No you don't, Soda. She"-

"Just drop it, Y/n!" He suddenly yelled. "I don't wanna hear it, or whatever excuses you'll try to make up just to get her outta my life" he said.

"Soda, how could you think I'm making it up?" I yell back, pointing a finger at myself.

"Because I know her! I know who she is!" He exclaims.

"Oh really?..so you know she's a cheatn' bitch!"-A slap hit across my face, making me gasp. I held my cheek, slowly looking up to Soda, who still had anger written on his face.

Soda and I had fought a few times as kids. My dad would always have to end up breaking the fights up. One time I even had a nasty cut on my arm for a week after coming in contact with the table.

I didn't waste any time before doing the same back, slapping him across the face. He looked shocked. That didn't stop him from pushing me back, causing me to grab his shirt and pull him down with me.

"Y/n? Soda?" I heard Darry outside but we both ignored him.

Things started to escalate as we rolled around the floor, sending curses at each other here and there. While Darry and Pony were both pounding on the door, demanding to let them in.

"Guys, cut the shit! Let us in!" Darry yelled, followed by Pony's voice "What's going on, guys!?"

as we were tumbling around, suddenly my head came in contact with the corner of the bed frame, making pain explode through my head. A big clink! Echod through the house off the metal as my head hit it. All I could do was hiss in pain as I held my head. I felt a little blood trickle down. Soda had stoped and was looking at me in fear.

"Shit...you okay, Y/n?" Soda asked, reaching his hands out to examine my head. I slapped his hands away with my one hand.

Suddenly, the door was kicked in and in rushed Darry and Pony. "Oh my god! What the fuck happened!?" Darry knelt down beside me.

"We were fighting, and I made her hit her head off the bed" Soda explained, still a look of guilt plastered on his face.

"Let me see" Darry gestured to the side of my head where my hand still remained. I let go slowly, Darry's hand taking my place as he examined it.

He cringed "you got an awful big bump there..there's a little bleeding to" he gently touched it, making me flinch and hiss. "Sorry" Darry apologized.

"What was going on?" Pony asked, still taking in the fight. Soda and I looked at each other. Him looking guilty, while I just glared.

"Nothing" I spoke before standing and started out the door.

"Wait-Y/n" Soda stood. I flipped him off as I continued walking out.

I decided the front porch was best as I took a seat on the old couch outside. My head was still bleeding so what, but I didn't care. I lit a cancer stick and took a puff. I was just trying to help.

(Part 2 coming soon)