(High)

(Requested breasia20 sorry it's so late)
*not part of the series*
Warning: drugs ig?

Y/n's POV
Cautiously, I began to open my nightstand drawer. It's where I keep my 'stash'. I grabbed the things I needed, before taking a seat on the floor with my 'supplies' in front of me. I've learned how to do this by now, with the help of one of my friends, Angela Shepard. Her and I always got high together. I mean, not on a daily basis, but sometimes on the weekends-when Darry would let me out- I'd go over to her house and we'd blaze up. Believe me, her and I were very discreet about it, especially with our brothers. Even though mine were, in fact, home at the moment. I decided I'd take my chances and blaze up. Besides, I was craving it at the moment. Craving the satisfying feeling of feeling numb.

Opening my baggie that was filled with an ounce of weed, I took a few pinches out and dropped it into my grinder to smooth it out. I slowly started to twist my wrists, causing the object to squeak as it turned and twisted.

Rolling it myself was my only option, since all I had was loose shit. I always liked it when Angela would get some already rolled from friends of her's, it was certainly a lot more easier and manageable, especially when you live in a house with your brothers, trying to be secretive and all.

I dumped the gridded weed into my rolling paper as I began to spread the pot out eveningly. Then, I began rolling the paper, making sure the pot was tightly secured inside the joint. Swiping my tongue across the top, I tucked the last part of paper over, securing the joint perfectly. I smiled as my success. I reached over and grabbed my lighter before lighting the tip of my freshly rolled joint, enjoying the satisfying smoke that began to fill my lungs. My nerves started to relax just as I imagined they would.

Soda's POV
The guys and I sit scattered around the house. Most of the boys had just arrived, making the tiny house feel rather full, like usual. However, Y/n remained in her room after supper. I imagined she was listening to her records or reading one of Pony's interesting books at the moment. I turned my head and looked at the clock on the wall, and saw it was only 6:15pm. The sun was still up, but setting slowly as time past.

"How about a few rounds of football? Anyone?" I suggested to the guys, wanting to do something other then just sitting around. That's one thing about me. If you know me, you know I can't sit still forever. Hell, I could barley keep my eyes on a movie screen for longer then 20 minutes.

"That sounds like a good idea"-Twobit grinned and put a hand on my shoulder-"one of our good ol' fashion last night football games" Twobit agreed happily with my idea.

"I'm in man" Dally shrugged, Johnny who was also beside him, agreed with the idea as well.

"Darry? Pony? Steve?" I asked the other three boys in the room.

"Ya know I'd never miss a good game of football" Steve grinned with his usual toothy smile.

"I'm done with my homework, so yea" Pony replied. Probably one of Darry's rules, he has to be done his homework before any fun.

"I don't know" Darry was last to answer, groaning as he rubbed his hand over his face exhaustedly.

"Aw, come on superman. The teams will be uneven if ya don't join us, besides, you're the best player" Twobit encouraged, along with mutters of agreements from the rest of us.

"Alright, I suppose a few rounds couldn't hurt" Darry shrugged as he began to stand.

"Where's the other little rugrat? She playing too?" Dally asked, referring to Y/n, who was in her room.

The Curtis sister imagines & stories pt.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें