(Fights) pt.2

Soda's POV
I sat at the DX counter, tapping a pen up and down to cure some bored ness. I felt awful about everything that happened yesterday with Y/n. I didn't mean to hurt her. Now she won't even talk to me.

"Hey, buddy" Steve put a hand in my shoulder. I told Steve what happened earlier because he wouldn't stop nagging me on why I was acting so sad. "I wouldn't worry about it..just let er' come around. She can't be mad at you forever, Soda. I mean come on, you guys are family" Steve said. I sighed but nodded.

Just then, the DX door bell was rung, meaning someone had come in. Steve went back to the garage, while I stayed at the counter waiting for whoever it was to come pay for their stuff.

When I looked up, my heart immediately sunk. My jaw was clenched, my fists were balled, but yet, I wanted to cry at the same time. There was Sandy, my girlfriend, and another guy getting all cute and cuddly as they walked in.

I stood, walking over to them as I ripped Sandy away from that soc. "Soda!?" Sandy gasped.

"What the hell is this!?" I asked angrily, referring to her and that guy.

"Soda..I-I.." Sandy stuttered.

"You what!?..huh?..you just thought it'd be okay to go out and cheat on me!?" I yelled.

Sandy swallowed "Soda...I never meant to hurt you" she shook her head.

"Well I never wanted to either, but you brought this one on yourself...we're done" was all I said before walking out. "Soda!" I heard Sandy call after me, but I ignored her as I continued storming away.

I felt like such a fool right..such a fool. I should have listened to Y/n. She literally tried to warn me about Sandy, and I just dumped all over her. Not only did I feel like suck a fool right now, I felt like a total ass.

I made it back home, forgetting about my work. Steve would cover for me anyways.

I walked inside to find nobody home yet, or in the living room at least. I wanted to talk my sister, I needed to apologize. I doubt she'd talk to me, but if I could get her to just listen.

I walked into her room, and to my surprise, she was sitting on the floor as she played Elvis on the record player. That put a little grin on my face for a second.

"Y/n?" I asked. She looked up at me immediately. I shut the the record player off before sitting beside her on the floor with a sigh. She didn't say anything but stare at me.

"Look, Y/n"-I sigh-"you were right" that caused her to farrow her brow as she looked at me. "You tried to tell me about Sandy...but I didn't listen. I should've. I never should've even considered you might have been making it up" I shook my head. "She ended up cheating on me..with some soc to top it off" I say with my eyes to the floor.

It was silent for a moment. I looked up at Y/n to see her staring at me with a type of sadness. She didn't say anything but crawl over, wrapping her arms around me. I smiled as I hugged her back tightly.

"So..are you still mad at me?" I whispered.

She shrugged as she pulled away. "I can handle it" she said.

I reached my hand to her head, moving some hair so I could finally so how bad I hurt her. She had a bump and some dried blood on her head from where she got hit. It looked kinda nasty. She wouldn't let anybody clean it yesterday.

I sighed "I'm real sorry, Y/n" I still continued to examine the wound.

"It's okay" she shrugged "your still the best brother..we all make mistakes" she said.

I smiled a bit before kissing her head "how bout we go get this cleaned up, huh?" I ask as I stood, holding out my hand.

"Sure" she smiled a bit before taking my hand.

I was glad I finally had my sister back, even though it's only been a day, it felt like a whole week.