She wrapped herself in his jacket and looked up at him before walking out of the lobby.

Her lips opened slightly, but no words could escape.
She couldn't bring herself to say anything to him right now.

He noticed her hesitation to respond, but he didn't want to think much of it.

"Goodnight, Mari.." He mumbled, placing a kiss on her forehead.

Adrien looked up and saw Luka waiting for her outside.

As much as he hated thinking about them sitting in a car alone together, he had to let her go.

All he wanted was for her to get home safely.

===

Third Person POV: (Luka and Marinette in the Car)

The car ride back to Marinette and Alya's was silent. The only noise that could be heard was the sound of the road, and the blinker, with every turn that Luka made.

Marinette's eyes felt heavy, and the guilty feeling that washed over her seemed harsher than usual.

She didn't want to yell at Adrien. She knows that he just wanted to help, but she was already on edge when he started to randomly grab her the way he did.

He's usually never that pushy or aggressive.

The way Adrien grabbed her tonight, was similar to the way that stranger grabbed her at the club in Hawaii.

Of course it was going to trigger her..

"Lu— Luka..." Marinette mumbled, her voice sounding a bit parched.

Luka glanced to his right through the corner of his eye. He hesitated to respond, but he didn't remember Adrien saying that he couldn't talk to her.

"Yeah, Marinette? Are you alright?"

"Tha— thank you for driving me home.." she said, her face still facing forward.

Luka showed a soft smile and kept his focus on the road.

"I told you in Hawaii, that I'd always be there for you Marinette.. whenever you needed me."

That's when Marinette started to remember..

(Hawaii Flashback)

===
Temptations&Vacations
Ch.15: 2 Truths and 1 Lie
===

Luka let out a deep sigh and pulled Marinette into a tight hug.

"I understand Marinette. You know I will always love you no matter what. Even if you choose not to love me back, I'll still support you and your decision." He said, squeezing her tighter than before.

Marinette frowned and nuzzled her head into his chest.

"Just know, I will always be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on.. I will always be there for you in your times of need.. and I will always be there for you when the ones that you love aren't." Luka expressed, leaving a gentle kiss on the top of her head.