When To Stop

(This chapter takes place the night of Jimone's wedding when Spencer and Olivia officially get together and it leads into the next morning. In the episode, 3x19 Spencer and Olivia try to navigate how to make their relationship public. It focuses more on Olivia telling her family. And although I think Miss Grace is well aware of her son's feelings for Liv, I'd like to think there was some kind of cute awkward moment between the teens and Miss Grace. So here is my scenario.)

Gently tugging on Spencer's blanket, Olivia sat up beside a slumbering Spencer. Observing his tranquil expression as he slept, Olivia thought back to multiple times she'd fallen asleep beside him.

This was during summer when they were both in uncertain in separate relationships. Despite their romantic feelings towards one another, neither acted on those feelings physically. Never had they gone beyond innocent hand-holding and cuddles sessions. And as content as Liv remained from Spencer simply holding her, she wasn't going to complain about last night's less than an innocent night of passion.

Her hands grazed her lips remembering how the sensation of Spencer's succulent lip-locking. Blushing, Liv remembering the light moan Spencer enticed from her. His gentle kisses hastened with lust driving Spencer to move from her lips, down her neckline, trailing love bites down to the top of her cleavage.

Olivia grinned at the recollection of how tentative Spencer was with each step last night. From inquiring consent venture onto the flesh beneath her with crop tee, down to asking Liv if she was comfortable with graze he maneuvered upon her clothed chest.

Biting her lip, she recalled how he knew where to at the right time. Dipping into a once forbidden zone, Spencer teased and pleasured Olivia at a pleasurable pace. Replaying her cries of passion, Olivia found her legs motioning towards her chest as she laid her chin upon her knee with a cheeky smirk.

If hadn't been enough, when offered the chance to allow her to return the favor Spencer refused. Insisting that the night was about her, he continued to delight Olivia, with his talented tongue and amazing finger strokes.

By the time she reached her third peak of the night, clothes were tossed to the ground and the two were nakedly twisted together. Despite their bare fleshing meeting intimately, there had been no further intercourse.

At Spencer's insistence, the two lovers agreed to save that special event for another night.

"We've got time," Spencer assured Olivia, kissing her neckline as they cuddled with her back tucked safely into his chest. His arms wrapped around her waist, holding her close. "I want to take my time and learn every...inch of you first." He huskily mumbled, causing Liv to giggle as his fingers softly grazed across her stomach. 

Twisting around in his arms, Liv faced him with a beaming face. "I love you." She murmured adoring for the first time since the night of the car wreck.

Shifting his smirk into a goofy grin, Spencer melted under her gaze. "I love you too, Liv."

Pulling her closer, Spencer ran his fingers through her hair Liv's breathing slowed and fell asleep in his arms.

Now Liv sat in his bed, dressed in her boyfriend's shirt with a goofy grin of her own.

Her blissful daze was brought to halt at the sound of shuffling feet outside of Spencer's bedroom sliding door.

Her breathing hitched, as her hands rushed to shake Spencer awake.

"Spence..." She attempted to call out quietly... "Spencer!" She called out again, shoving at his side.

"Spencer, baby wake up! Billy is here to see you." Miss Grace untimingly stated, entering her eldest son's bedroom, unaware of his guest.

As the door slid open, Olivia yanked at the blanket to cover herself fully. The roughness of her tugging, plus his mother's voice forced Spencer out of his sleep.

"Spencer wake-" Grace's voice paused with a stunned expression meeting the flustered face of Olivia Baker.

"Hi, Miss Baker..." Liv greeted nervously with a half-hearted smile.

"Mom!" Spencer choked out, quickly pulling his upper body up to meet his mother's eyes.

"Billy is here," Grace announced once more.

Sealing her eyes shut, Olivia prayed that her Dad stayed wherever he was in James' home.

"What? Coach Baker is here?" Spencer grunted in his morning voice still puzzled by the entire situation.

"I suggest you getting up and meeting your coach before you explain to him why you're laid up with his baby girl." Grace advised her son, "Just like you will be doing with me later."

"Oh my.." Liv panicked. "It's not what you're thinking Miss Grace."

"I just hope the two of you are being safe," Grace stated in a serious tone.

"Mom!" Spencer whined as Liv blushed crimson.

"After Billy leaves I except both of you dressed and ready for breakfast. The three of us need to lay down some house rules." Miss Grace requested in a stern tone.

"The three of us?" Liv repeated as if she heard Spencer's mom wrong.

"I'm sure Liv wants to get home. She probably has things to do." Spencer responded on Liv's behalf, trying to avoid an awkward conversation between his girlfriend and his mom about his sex life.

"And it's cute that you thought I was asking." Grace laughed, cutting off Spencer's escape. "I'm sure Olivia has no problem joining us for breakfast? Isn't that, right?" She inquired the teen girl wrapped in her son's bedding.

"Yes ma'am." Liv gulped, unsure if this was good or bad.

"Good." Miss Grace smiled, then looked to her son. "Five minutes. Teeth brushed..face washed and in the kitchen." She ordered calmly, then gazing back over to Liv. "You like waffles, right?"

"Hmmm. Sure." Liv answered hesitantly as Grace left the room, throwing one last look narrowed look to her son as she shut the door.

Quickly looking over her shoulder to a bewildered Spencer, Liv burst into a fit of giggles. Spencer fell back against his pillow, face calming himself, knowing that an earful awaited him and Liv.