Play Your Position: Done Waiting

Friday Night, BSU Fashion Show Backstage

Voices rumbled as chaos ensued. Some were running through dance number one last time. Others were making last-minute alterations to their overall appearance. Thrilled by the full house of audience members, the cast and crew of the fashion show desired to continue on the best show possible.

In between stage switches, Spencer remained satisfied with his appearance and confidence in his memorization of the dance steps. Grinning Spencer listens to Kia as she helped him make a costume change.

"Thank you for doing this," Kia stated, grateful that Spencer played right into her plan of matchmaker.

Although Kia spent a good hour or so comforting Olivia after Spencer left her hanging the previous night, the plan was still in full effect. From what she heard from Olivia, Spencer desired Olivia as much as the curly brunette yearned for him. So Kia knew that in the end, her plan for her two friends was going off without a hitch.

"It's not like you gave me much of a choice." Spencer chuckled, handing his shirt off to Kia.

Glancing over Spencer's shoulder, Kia smiled as Olivia finally made her appearance from makeup and costume.  Strutting with a purpose, Olivia approached them with her head held high, secure within her desires.

"Did you want one?" Kia mused, guiding Spencer to face the other direction to which Liv approached them.

Kia gushed, as Spencer caught tunnel vision for Olivia. Smiling supportively, she left the two of them for the scene change.

"Thank you for coming to the rescue."  Olivia praised her former boyfriend who smiled in response.

"Anytime," Spencer guaranteed her sincerely, knowing that he'd invariably be at her side when she needed him.
----------------------
The stage light went up, and TEMS played aloud.

Get me
Can you put the time on a rewind, yeah?
Help me understand, can you tell me now?
Why you made the war that we're fighting now?

Walking from opposing ends of the stage, Spencer and Olivia zeroed their sights on one another. Forgetting about the audience and the cast members behind them, suddenly they were mentally back in the studio. His hands found her waist, as her motions danced fluidly with hers. They were dangerously close but remained with a small distance between their bodies.

His hands caressed her soft legs, before finding her hips as Olivia's rear end gently swayed against his front side. Comfortable in their morions Spencer pressed himself enter her, coasting hips with his to rhythm on the song.

And you fall and you run when you see my big guns
Run around, run away as the rebel comes out
Then you call, call on me when you call me I come

Pulling away from one another, they strutted into the separate directions of the stage. Throwing glances over the shoulder at each other, they both grinned cheekily, enjoying the moment.

Joining the other cast members they danced they the clothes were beginning displayed on center stage. Hitting each step, they focused on keeping up with everyone while remaining tied to another one from afar.

The last apparel pairing strutted back to their position as Olivia and Spencer glided back to the front of the stage, meeting one another in the middle.
Running away from the darkness, I'm out here, yeah (higher, higher)
Higher than all the limits

Crossing her hands over the surface of his muscular, chest Olivia applied the pressure of lyrics. Wrapping her hands around his head, her eyes bore into his, speaking through the words of the music. Their bodies meshed as one, mirroring the movements of the other.

When you speak all I can hear is silence
Turning back from all the pain and violence

She fell sway and he pulled her back into his orbit, hitting his chest with a soft force, nudging herself closer to him. Her hands found the back of his head, before her upper half dipped, hanging her head of curls momentarily. Slowly maneuvering back upwards, Olivia's brown eyes met Spencer's, refusing to look away.

Big tunes, now it's big tunes I'm killing
Cry now from the side now, call my name

Withholding a laugh, Olivia tried to not break character as Mr.Krump gave his best freestyle. A gentle hand halted his movements, grazing down his arm, guiding him back to attention. Trailing beside Olivia as they walked back to the middle of the stage, Spencer was enthralled by her beauty and calming aura.

Fall down when you see me, you know that
You know that I won't stay for you, you

I will wait for you for you, for you
I will wait for you
I will wait for you

Holding her from behind, Spencer's hand wrapped around Olivia's, his thumb grazing over her skin before he had to release it. Pulling apart a final time they yearned for each other once more.

Following the choreography and the desire of his own heart, Spencer chased after Olivia, determined to keep her near. Snaking her hands around Spencer's head, Olivia gazed into his eyes lovingly, her heart thudding rapidly. Giving into the moment, she took what she already believed to be hers. Utilizing the position of her hands,  Olivia pulled Spencer's head down, leaning in towards her own.

Done fighting the evitable, Spencer conceded to her request, closing the little amount of space between them. Applause and music fell deaf to both their ears as their lips met.

She received him with a calm moan, her hand skating instinctively behind his neck to amplify the kiss. Olivia was relieved that he finally stopped fighting his affection toward her. Propelling her lips further against his own, tasting their tongues, scouring each other's mouths overwhelmingly. She yearned for more of Spencer, more of his kisses, more of his touch. She desired to sense him against her, wishing they hadn't been on a stage beckoned by an audience and cast members.

The curtains fell as they pulled apart. Her hands dropped from his neckline, down to his bare chest, panting to catch her breath. Spencer mirrored her actions with a beaming expression. Their eyes met, as Olivia's hands remained on his chest and his on her waistline, keeping Olivia close.

"You were amazing." Spencer praised, through hooded eyes, his mind made up and unwavering.