Stupid Movies pt. 2

Biting back a light purr, Olivia tilted her head further to give her boyfriend complete access to her neck where he applied butterfly kisses, tickling her senseless as she tried to stifle her desire to giggle. 

Their heated make-out session moved from the living room sofa to the privacy of her bedroom. They'd made a stumbling endeavor to sneak upstairs with Liv wrapped around Spencer's upper body engulfed in a deep ziplock. After successfully passing by the guestroom where Layla slept the couple hastens towards the bedroom, forcing the door shut with the heel of Spencer's foot. 

Which is how they now found themselves pressed closely together, laid upon Olivia's soft mattress entangled with minimum clothing. Only the sounds of Olivia's sensual moans filled the air and the occasional chuckle from Spencer in response to his girlfriend's weak attempts at holding back her cries of pleasure. 

It was a kind gesture to not disturb her slumbering best friend that was a few doors down, who also happened to be Spencer's former girlfriend. To say the current circumstances were awkward was an understatement and forcing Layla to listen to their intimate moments wouldn't make anything better. However, all of Olivia's tries to quiet herself appeared useless in end. 

Fore as Liv and Spencer engulfed in pleasuring another the girl whom they both assumed to be sleeping was wide awake and on her way down hall. Walking down the halls with her Sony noise-canceling headphones covering her ears, Layla listened to new beats sent to her by one of her new artists. She'd spent the last few hours enhancing the music, deaf to the less than innocent behaviors taking place a few doors down the hall. 

In a cruel moment of fate, Layla's laptop battery died forcing her to leave the confinement of her bedroom to travel to the last place she remembered leaving the corded charger -- Liv's bedroom. 

Believing the couple still be downstairs watching a movie, Layla hadn't thought to knock before entering the dimly lit bedroom. 

"Ahh!" Liv's screamed at the abrupt intrusion, her eyes widening in horror as Layla stood in the doorway at loss for words. 

Spencer's head hung low as his girlfriend tugged the blankets to cover herself from her best friend's sight. 

"Lay-" Liv tried to compile an inquiry of the intrusion, falling short as Layla's hands shot up. 

"I just came for my laptop charger." She grumbled, continuing on her path towards Liv's desk area. "Please don't let me stop you." She snapped before storming out slamming the door behind her. 

Spencer glanced at his distraught girlfriend neither of them was sure what to do next. "I guess we are gonna need to find somewhere else..." He grunted causing Olivia to drown her face into a nearby pillow. 

(This is to lead up to Layla's 'boundaries snap' and disinterested prom thoughts at the cabin.)