"I'll go get her, I gotta find my shoes first too!" I said as I hurried off to my sister's room.

Coming to her door, I didn't bother to knock as I barged in. "Hey, Y/n! The gang and I are.." I trailed off when my eyes met with what she was doing. She was...getting high? Doing drugs? I couldn't believe what I saw, my sister, sitting on her floor, with a joint in her fingers, making the room wreak of weed.

"Y/n..what are you?.." I trailed off, confused, as I observed the scene. She started to stutter on her words as she began scrambling around in an attempt to hide some things, like the bag of weed I saw-and could smell, along with a lighter and some other things. I knew she smoked cigarettes, like Pony, but I never would've thought weed!?

"Nothing, Soda, I was just"-

"You we're just what!?" I whisper yell, being mindful of the rest of the boys in the house. Her mouth hung slightly open as her gaze fell around the room, having no words to answer me with.

"What the hell is that? Weed!? Really, Y/n!?" My voice started to raise slightly.

"Shh, Soda! Please!-Just be quiet" she begged, shutting the door behind me. I rolled my eyes, still keeping my gaze on her.

"Who the fuck gave you it?" I asked blankly, all though you could still hear the anger in my voice.

"Someone..no one" she muttered with a shake of her head.

"Well, someone or no one?" I asked impatiently.

"Angela! okay?" She caved in, like I suspected she would. I just then realized she was still holding the joint between her fingers as she stood in front of me. I reached out for it-"gimme that"-I muttered, taking it from her and putting it out in an ashtray that was on her nightstand.

"Why?" I the ask, looking back to my younger sister questionably. Just before she was about to reply, Steve called for me-"Soda!? You get your sister and your shoes yet? Hurry!" He hollered impatiently.

I opened Y/n's room door as I stuck my head out. "Almost! Give me a moment!" I shouted back. Then, shutting the door back closed, I turned back to my sister.

"So..why?" I questioned once again, crossing my arms over my chest with a shrug.

"Soda, I just.."-she sighed-"It gives me a better feeling" she explained, sounding in a way that made me almost want to give her sympathy.

"Better feeling?" I questioned.

(TW possibly?)

"I've just been so..lost..since everything with mom and dad, and just everything else. This...it makes it go away..makes me feel numb from this fucked up world and let's me forget I'm here.." she sounded so fragile, and I just couldn't help but not be angry with her.

"Hun, there's better ways to cope then getting high" I chucked slightly at the last part. "Why don't you ever come an' talk to me anymore? Or Pony? Or Darry? We're your brothers" I explained, only earning a shrug from her.

"I'm sorry about the.."-she trailed off as she looked back at the floor where her things remained out-"the weed and stuff" she apologized.

"It's okay. Just..don't do it anymore, or at least if you're gonna, do it with someone you trust, like one of the guys" I said. She gave me a look, saying 'we both know non of the guys would allow me, the baby of the gang, to get high we them' We both started laughing.

"Holy shit, would you two hurry it up" Dal called, as we could hear his footsteps coming closer to the door. I opened the door, Y/n following.

"Find em?" Dal asked impatiently.

"What?" I asked, not quite remembering what it was I was looking for.

"Your shoes" Steve appeared next to him, raising his brow at me as they both looked down at my feet.

"Oh-uh, not yet" I ran across the hall and into Pony and I's room, earning a groan from the two boys.

I searched through the room, looking for my old track sneakers I would wear to gym class when I was in high school. I jumped down on the floor as my eyes scanned under the bed. They suddenly stoped when I spotted them. I reached for them and pulled them out, dusting them off.

I hurried back out into the living room where the boys and Y/n we're waiting. "Well look who finally showed up" Twobit grinned at my slowness. I just looked over and gave Y/n a wink.

—————————————————
Quick A/n: Sorry for the inactiveness lately, once again. I also apologize if you request/ed and it's been taking me awhile to get it done. Trust me, I'm not forgetting about them. This is seriously my inspiration: 📉📈📉📈📉📈. Due to personal issues, I know I haven't been as active lately. But please, please be patient and bare with me!

(Also, shout out to acecurtis326 for helping me with the idea!)