Shen Fengyue, who had been nourished by a lot of water, took the Netuan Bar Tuan Ba ​​back and walked away griefly.

This can be regarded as a small episode, but no matter what Zishui is, there is even more to it!

One night, Shen Fengyue was immersed in a beautiful dream under the quilt, when suddenly a song floated through the window into his ears.

"What the hell? Who is singing in the middle of the night?" Shen Fengyue muttered a few words, turned over, and pulled the quilt over his head to continue sleeping.

As a result, the singing actually penetrated the quilt, as if entering a man's realm, raging in Shen Fengyue's ears, and the sound became louder and stronger.

Shen Fengyue rolled around on the bed wrapped in a quilt irritably, trying to sleep, but the magic sound of singing happened to his ears, which made it difficult for him to sleep again.

For a while, he sat up, his eyes resentful. After thinking about it, he whispered: "System?"

"..." No one responded.

"System?" he called again.

Not only did no one respond, but even the sound of the system's breathing came out of my mind. The system chirped and chirped, and then there was no more sound.

"Tsk." Shen Fengyue shook her head and tried to clear her mind.

The singing persisted through his ears and slammed his brain into a cloud of mud.

"Damn!" Shen Fengyue beat the bed violently, and when he turned over and put on a coat, he rushed out, incarnate as a grumpy old man, and vowed inwardly that if he caught the crazy howling ghost in the middle of the night, he would definitely fart him. They are all beaten out!

Shen Fengyue's house is near the sea, so it is more affected by the sea. The temperature difference between the seaside at night and during the day is large, and a gust of wind hits, causing bouts of goose bumps. Shen Fengyue rubbed her arms a few times, then looked up at the sky.

The moon just leaned out from behind the clouds, half-curved, blue and amazingly bright.

Shen Fengyue looked at this blue moon, stupefied that it shouldn't be this color, it should be red.

The red moon.

The singing came again, and it was a few degrees higher, and he immediately called Shen Fengyue's consciousness back. He shook his head, thinking that he was doing something stupid just now, how could there be a red moon in this world.

Impossible, he has never seen the red moon.

Shen Fengyue shivered in the cool night breeze, and then looked towards the sea.

The sound came from the sea.

The song was actually very nice, with a magical and moving, like a monster melody sung by a sea monster on a stormy night, seduce the ships to stay for them, then was dragged down, and fell into an endless abyss.

Shen Fengyue was led to the sea, and then he saw a scene that surprised him

——In the sea not far from the land, there is a huge reef. A vague figure was lying on the reef, with a fish tail, most of the body was on the reef, with only one tail hanging into the sea.

Blue Moon was behind him, and the soft light printed his profile, drawing a delicate light edge for the smooth figure. He propped up the stone under him with one hand, sang with his neck up, and suddenly slapped the water with his slender and powerful tail, causing waves of waves.