I N T R O D U C T I O N

𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

𝐀 𝐕𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

This story includes sensitive topics such as LGBTQ mature content, profanity, homophobic slurs, angst, self-harm.
Please exit this story if these subjects trigger you in any physical or emotional way.

Also I would like to inform, this is a teacher x student fanfiction. Though the characters will not involve in extreme mature stuffs being a minor.
Still if you are uncomfortable with this kind of relationships, you can leave.

The characters of this story are real, but the story is based on imagination. I have no rights to the pictures which are used in this book as well .

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏

Protagonists

Park Jimin

A 17 years old, cute, jolly teenage boy

Sexuality: Gay
Lives in Seoul with his mom,strict dad, and a very caring brother Seokjin, still studying.
Single. But he has a huge crush on his tutor Kim Taehyung .

--

Kim Taehyung

A 2o years old, serious, ambitious guy

Sexuality: Bisexual
Lives with his mom in the opposite house of Jimin.
Works in a office beside helping Jimin in his study as a tutor .

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Beside being incredibly handsome, Kim Taehyung was also a brilliant student of his time and had the best result among all kids, in his locality.
Park Jimin, who is still a student, lives in the opposite of his house.

Jimin is not as good as Taehyung in his studies. That's why one day Jimin's parents requested Taehyung to tutor their son. As Jimin and he were quite close from their childhood because his mom and Jimin's mom were good friends, Taehyung had no problem in helping the younger with his studies. He also thought of Jimin as extremely charming and cute. So he indeed agreed with the proposal.

Now, Jimin already had a huge crush on Taehyung like anyone else of his age in their locality. He started going to the said man's house everyday to take tuition. In no time, they both became closer. Thanks to Jimin's adorable extrovert qualities and the habit of being involved easily with someone he likes. Eventually this liking of Jimin towards Taehyung turned into pure love. But there was no sign of returning his feelings back from Taehyung's side. 

Will Jimin be able to confess his feelings to his tutor? Or some inappropriate incidents will take place in their lives to make the task more hard. 

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏