"Well explain when everyone is here, but a lot of stuff happened back at the house recently, hence why we asked you to come back and if it was okay to bring our brothers."

"That still doesn't explain Ares." He states looking at me for the answer though the rest of my quints are right next to me.

"What happened triggered him. He's angry right now, and I have no choice but to let him be. He'll call when he's ready."

"Okay. You tell me immediately when he calls you."

"Of course."

Maria brings the twins back downstairs and into the living room where we all were. A serious talk had to be had between all of us. Maria and Ales are sitting next to each other while me and my siblings are scattered on couches throughout the room.

"What happened?" Maria was the first to break the silence. Everyone stayed quiet for a while, letting the question ring through their ears. What had happened?

In the span of two days everyone's life had been flipped around. Nic and Cris ultimately lost their family in a sense, Ares was off doing god knows what; after escaping a lifetime of abuse, Percy had to go through more of it, the hand print on his face can attest to that. I have an arranged marriage to someone I barely even know.

What didn't happen, is the real question.

"Our sperm donor is an ass, that's what happened." Percy grumbled. "As you can see from the side of my face."

"Oh dios mío." Maria mutters going over to Percy and pulling him into a hug.

(Spanish: Oh my god.)

"He lied to me. A huge lie. Then bribed the girl I loved to leave me and our baby." Nic stared blankly not realizing what he said, then covered his mouth when he thought he said too much.

"That's despicable. What kind of man would do that?" Ales rolled his eyes, his anger at Francisco becoming abundantly clear.

"The same man who gave me bruised ribs when I was nine." Cris said, shaking his head.

Well since this is a confession circle now...

"The same man who arranged for me to be married on my eighteenth birthday before he even got to hold me in his arms, before he even knew my fucking name."

"Is he out of his fucking mind?" Ales explodes.

"What the fuck?" The twins both exclaim in unison as they look to each other and back at me.

"To who?" Maria asked. Oh she's gonna have a lot to say about this one.

"Ryker Thomas, American Mafia heir." In 3... 2...1-

"Oh may Jesus save your soul. Wasn't he that one night stand you told me about where he s—"

"La la la la la. I don't want to hear about my sisters sex life." Cris says covering his ears. Nic was staring with wide eyes and my quints were already used to hearing about my nights out from me so they didn't care too much.

"Nor do I want to hear about it." Ales shivers at the thought making me laugh.

"The point is that Francisco is literally psychotic. I don't know how else to put it. We just couldn't live there anymore." Atlas explains, emphasizing with his hands.

"You guys were only there a day." Ales says.

"Yea and in that one day he ruined a every relationship he had in that house, not that we liked him to begin with, but still." I told him.