" Ouch" says Will

Everyone stifle a laugh and hold their drinks to their mouth.

Tatiana gets up and is furious. By now even her brothers have come to join the Blood family.

Victor Esposito, Charlie Esposito and their father Russo Esposito. They are one of the vicious crime Lords. They have their hands in everything dirty,  from drugs to prostitution to arms dealing to extortion.

"Can we" asks Russo. Russo and his sons are huge well built men and handsome. No one can guess that these good looking men can be crime Lords.

" Sure" says Damon and signals the waiters to put in more chairs.

William sees that one of the men is trying to sit next to Hope. William immediately pulls Hope and places her between him and Jess.

Hunter is relieved and nods at Will and Will nods back.

Victor Esposito is deadly and dangerous. He never misses his mark. He is the one everyone needs to be aware of. Charlie Esposito is a black mark to the Esposito family. Charlie is useless and keeps spending his fortune on women, drugs and luxury.

Victor spots Hope and isn't able to take his eye off her. He takes a place opposite to her and keeps looking at her.

Charlie takes a place next to Jess and Russo takes a place opposite to Hope and Luca. Tatiana places herself next to Hunter.

They all settle down and start to order drinks and starters.

Hunter hasn't made his and Hope's relationship public yet. He wanted to finish the current assignment he is working on and then tell the world.

Russo looks at everyone at the table. He knows all of them including Will as he is one the well known billionaire.

Finally Russo's eyes settles down on Hope and Luca. His eyes widens a bite but he quickly recovers. This is noticed by Damon, Hunter, Igor and Luca.

" Who do we have here?" asks Russo pointing at Diago

" He is Diago, Luca's and Hope's friend. Hope here works for us" says Damon looking dead in the eyes of Russo

" Beautiful girl and handsome boys. Anytime you guys need a job or just anything you can always contact me" says Russo still looking at Luca

Hope doesn't like the way Russo is eyeing Luca and Luca hates the way Victor is eye fucking his sister.

" Can you not look at my sister like that. It's rude to stare at people" says Luca with clenched teeth.

" It's really difficult not to look at something so beautiful and not appreciate it" says Victor and licks his lips

Luca looses it and pushes his chair back and stands up so does Diago and Hunter.

" Boys! " yells Russo. Cut the crap. Victor behave!

Victor gives one last look at Hope and turns away.

" So, tell me about yourself young man" says Russo pointing at Luca

Luca takes time to compose and turs towards Russo to answer him.

Russo has a deja vu looking at Luca's mannerisms. Luca's powerful look makes Russo shudder he supress it by taking a sip of his whiskey.

" Well, I am Andrew DeLuca Red. I love football and my sister Hope is my life. I won't be nice to people who make my sister uncomfortable even if it is just looking at her" says Luca looking at Victor with no fear.

Russo silently takes a picture of Luca and Hope without anyone's knowledge.

" What about you Ms. Red? " asks Russo

" It's pretty well the same. I am Hope Red and I love my brother and I work for the Blood family and Diago is my family as well" says Hope and Diago smiles at her

" You both siblings remind me of someone I knew a long time ago"says Russo eyeing the siblings.

Damon and Damien perfectly know who Russo is thinking about. It's time the twins started to act.

Now that Luca has come to age he is a splitting image of his father and Hope is a splitting image of her mother.

The twins tense when they see Russo subtly taking a pic of the siblings. The twins know that a fight no scratch that theirs going to be a bloody WAR. They don't mind laying their lives for The Re.

Victor excuses himself to use the restroom. Hunter also follows behind him after sometime.

Hunter looks powerful in his all black tux. He looks menacing and ready to spill blood of Victor for making his woman uncomfortable. Hunter's every step is calculated like a predator and he knows he will not be at peace without harming Victor.

Vote comment and Share
Follow me on Instagram Iammai2228