Claimed

" Does it hurt" Hunter asks

" Yes a little" says Hope.

" Good! That's your punishment for putting all of us through this misery Ms. Red" says Hunter huskily in her ears and kisses her ears.

Hunter gets a message on his phone.
" A little birdie told me that YOUR bird solved the puzzle!! I am watching you Hunter!!"

Hunter is scared and puts out two of his best men as her bodyguard. They were to maintain distance and not let her know about thier existence.

It's been 2 weeks now that her bodyguards are following her. They park their car near her place at night and keep a watch on her place.

It's early morning by around 4 AM. The bodyguards generally update Hunter at thie time about Hope on the phone.

(Below is the conversation b/w the guards, Hope and Hunter talking in the ear piece to his men)

Hope: Good morning Sexy Eyes and Sexy Smile.

The guards in the car gape at her. They never saw her coming out of the place.

Guard 1: Mam, Hope

Hope: You know my name?

Guard2: No!! he asked hope everything is alright Mam

Hope: Yeah... Hi I am Hope. I have seen you guys for about a week now sitting in the cold and waiting for someone. So I thought I should get you guys some coffee

Hunter: Who the fuck is sexy eyes and sexy smile?

Gr1: This... This wasn't necessary

Hope: It's fine sexy eyes it's just a coffee. Oh by the way my name is Hope and what's yours

Gr1: I am Alexandro

Gr2: I am Andre

Hope: Finally it's nice to know your names rather than call Alex as Sexy Smile and Andre as Sexy Eyes

Both Alex and Andre gape at her and have a blush on thier faces.

" H! are you done can we go" asks Luca walking towards her.

Hope says a goodbye and walks off with Luca

" What was that?" asks Hunter

" Well your girl just gave us some steamy hot coffe and called as sexy eyes and sexy smile" says Andre in amusement. I like her Hunter marry her already.

" You know your girl is something else" amuses Alex.

Hunter agrees and all the three share a laugh. Hunter wonders what she might have called him if she didn't know his name. He can't wait to ask her.

Hope is doing a presentation in her office when her phone suddenly rings. She glances at her phone and gets scared .

" I need to take this. I am sorry" says Hope and dashes outside and picks the call

" Hope!! Luca got into a fight come quickly" says Diago and cuts the call

Hope is standing there not knowing what to do. Hunter follows her and seeing her body language he knows something is very wrong

" Ms. Red! Are you alright?" asks Hunter

" No " says Hope and looks up at Hunter who suddenly becomes feral.

Hunter, Hope and Jason are driving towards Luca's college. Igor, Jess and Harry are travelling in another car.

Hope is scared and literally eating her lips. Hunter is turned on by the sight. He imagines her lips around his cock giving him all the pleasure he needs. Her slender fingers stroking it and palming it as she takes him in his full-length.

" Ms. Red! Can you stop biting your lips it's very distracting" says Hunter looking at her lips hungrily

Hope looks at him all confused and looks out of the window.

" Seriously!!" says Jason looking at Hunter in the mirror

" Can't help" mouths Hunter

" Pervert" mouths Jason

Even before the car stops Hope jumps out of it and is running towards Andrew who is still throwing blows to the other guy who is also quite well buit.

" Jesus Christ! Hope stop! " yells Hunter, fully knowing she will get inbetween the raging bulls.

In the peripheral of his eyes he sees another guy run straight to Hope. He tackles her to the ground and he straddles her. Hunter is furious and kicks the guy from Hope.

" MAN! Stop I ran to stop her. Hope it's me Diago" says the guy who is pretty well built and removes his helmet

" Hope you can't go inbetween them you may get killed" yells Diago while pulling her back

" He's right" says Hunter standing infront of her.

" So you want me stand here and do nothing" yells Hope and stars to cry.

By now Harry, Igor and Jess come.

These people go and pull the boys apart. Luca is all bloodied and bruised. Hope is shocked looking at him. It takes Hunter, Igor and Harry to restrain Luca. The other guy is restrained by Jason and Jess.Luca is glaring at the other guy so is the other guy as well.

Hope puts her hands on his chest and shoves him but he doesn't budge an inch. Hunter pulls Luca towards the car and Hope is a mess trying to be alright.

They walk back to the car and suddenly Hope runs back to the guy who hit Andrew she kicks him and he stumbles and falls back Hope is straddling and blowing punches at the guy.

" No one lays a hand on my family and gets away" screams Hope and punches him.

The whole team runs back to Hope. Igor reaches her first and picks her up and pulls her. Hope is still kicking and punching and screaming.

" Hope! Hope! Look here, Luca is fine" says Igor cupping her face and making her look into his eyes. He holds her there till her breathing becomes even.

Hope looks at Andrew and jumps and hugs him tight and smothers him with kisses all over his face.

" Jesus H!! I am fine!! Stop embarassing me infront of all of them" says Luca holding Hope tightly

Hope lets him go and falls to the ground and cries.

" H! H! am sorry!!Please forgive me. You can kiss me if you want to please don't cry" panics Andrew.

H pulls Andrew for a tight hug and cries.

" You are the only one I got Luca don't do this again. It hurts me to see you hurt brother. I love you so much" says Hope and cries

Andrew tightens his hold on her and apologies and kisses her forehead.
Andrew thanks the rest of them so does Hope

Igor, Jess,Hunter Jason, Harry and Diago feel happy and jealous seeing the two siblings so close and ready to beat up people for each other's sake.

Hunter's heart swells with pride seeing his gal kick ass. He drives her back to the office while Jackson takes Andrew to the hospital for cleaning his cuts.

Hunter can't control anymore and leans in and latches onto her neck licks and sucks it. He has her arms pinned to the side of the seat.
Hope is lost in the tormenting session.

The car comes to a stop and she doesn't get down for a minute as she is still not landed back to Earth from wherever the sensation of his tongue on her skin had sent her to.

Hunter has a cocky smirk and proudly looks at the mark he gave her. He holds her by her waist and leads her into the office as he knows she is still a bit dizzy.

Vote comment and Share 🥰