Confused

" This is the way a man turns a woman to the colour he loves seeing; RED, Ms Red!!The pickup lines were not even school level. It was kindergarten level and you liked it" amuses Hunter and walks away leaving her confused and bothered

Hope makes it back to the family and gets ready to leave with Luca. Angel has particularly become close to Hope and likes her a lot. Hunter tells her to message once she reaches home.

Hope starts the car and drives back home. Hunter asks his 2 bodyguards to follow her and see to that they reach safely. She messages Hunter

Hope: Reached home!
Hunter: Good girl. Good night Ms.Hope
Hope: Sweet dreams Mr. Hunter

Hope has a sweet smile playing on her lips once she messages him.

Next morning Hope drops off Luca to his college and drives towards her office.She gets a message form an unknown number

Unknown: Check the receipts and join the pieces

Hope goes mad reading the message. She does not understand the head or tail of it. She doesn't bother and gives up.

Hope is busy with her work when there is another message.

Unknown: Do as I say it will help the company. Else someone will be in danger.

Hope quickly starts to find all the receipts for the logistics and goes through it. She doesn't find anything different and feels frustrated.

" Always look for what people don't look for" she remembers her parents telling her.

She slowly scrutinizes the papers throughout and suddenly she sees small lines at the back of each receipts. Each line is different some are horizontal,some vertical and some have squares,some diamonds and many more different shapes.

Now she has to arrange all of them to make sense of it. She starts to place them date wise but since there are a lot of receipts she needs bigger place.

She meets Harry and tells him about the message and receipts. He asks her not to tell anyone and he goes to inform Hunter.

Meanwhile Hope has started to place the papers in the conference room and trying to make sense. She has few left when Hunter, Igor,Jess,Harry and Damon come inside.

Hunter takes a sharp breath seeing Hope kneeling down with her hair braided neatly and she is lost in her own world arranging the papers. Hunter has his head in the gutter. The stance that she is in he wants to wrap his hand around her long hair, stuff his cock inside her mouth and fuck her hard.

It takes sometime for Hunter to compose himself. Hope lifts her head to see all of them.

" What happened Hope?" asks Damon in concern.

Hope passes her mobile to him to read the messages that she got. Hunter reads it and first instinct is about her safety.

" Hope how did you know where to look for" ask Igor.

" Actually I spent half a day trying to figure out what was different but then I suddenly remembered what my parents said " Always look for what people don't look for" and I  looked for it and found it" says Hope.

The whole room freezes. They all know who told those dialogue and they aren't able to form a sentence.

Hope and the rest of them keep seeing the pieces in different directions and still they don't get any idea. Finally Hope gets an idea.

Hope pulls a chair and climbs on it and then on the table. For the top view the pieces make complete sense.
She gasps seeing the pieces it's actually a blue print of a location.

Everyone look at her and she tells them what she sees. All of them are shocked. Harry goes to help Hope get down but Hunter clears his throat and Harry gets the clue and he backs off.

Hunter helps Hope get down. Jess climbs the table and takes the picture in her phone. They then display it on the projector. Hope is about to go when Hunter holds her wrist and asks her to stay.

He feels that since she has solved the Puzzle she may help them understand the puzzle as well.

Jess puts up the pics and projects it on the wall. First it doesn't make any sense at all. There are lines, shapes tress and everything seems very hapaazard.

" This is a total chaos. There is nothing in this. I think we are wasting time" says Jess. Hunter signals her to keep quite since he sees Hope going near the pic and analyse things.

Suddenly her eyes widens like she got an answer.

" What is it Hope" asks Hunter

" There is an order even in the chaos. We just have to find the order" says Hope and moves towards the laptop.

She clears all the shapes and joins all the lines in the correct order and rotates the diagram. There is a small smile playing on her lips. Damien and Matt also enter by now.

Everyone's eyes are on Hope. She brings up the world map and super impose the diagram on one of the places

" Jesus Christ!! Who would go through so much pain to draw a map of the Sahra desert" asks Igor.

" It's just not a map Igor" says Hunter

" Hope can put back the shapes where they belong to" says Matt

Hope does it and behold. It's the accurate location of all the dealing that's about to go down with the date place and time.

This part Hope dosen't understand and simply stands there watching everyone.

Hope is suddenly pulled into a bear hug by Damien and he looks at her with new found gratitude.

The next to pull her is Hunter. He hugs her tightly and with lightening speed pecks her lips. Hope is left confused.

" Thank you so much Hope" says Matt
Everyone is impressed with her work.

Hope has no idea what were they thanking her for. She sighs and returns back to her seat. Her stomach growls and on cue Taylor hears it and offers to take her for lunch and she obliges.

Taylor and Hope take the elevator. While getting inside the elevator Taylor's hand hits Hope's eyes.

" Ouch! Ty" says Hope

" Shit sorry Hope" says Taylor and blows in her eyes. Igor enters with Jess and he is angry looking at Hope and Taylor. He clenches his jaws and turns around. Jess sees the situation and tries to understand it.

Jess is pretty confused. She is not sure who likes Hope and who does Hope like. Seeing Igor's reaction Jess feels that even he likes Hope so does Taylor and Hunter.

Now she is curious to know how the events will unfold.

Vote comment and Share 🥰