Mayhem

Luca is very restless. He has a knot in his stomach. He is scared that something very big and nasty is coming their way.

Diago sees the restlessness in Luca and squeezes his shoulder. Luca looks and Diago and smiles.

Everyone finish their dinner and drive back home.

Hunter, Igor , Jess , Damon Damien Jason and Jackson are in the office room at the Blood's residence.

" There is something about the Red siblings. Either they don't know who they are or they are dam good at acting" says Damon

" What are you saying?" says Hunter looking at Damon

" What I am saying is there is much more to the siblings then what they are. Have you seen how intimidating and powerful Luca looks. He isn't some regular guy. Then Hope is fucking too good with decrypting the clues. I am digging more into their lives as of now I haven't got anything which is also a red flag" says Damon running his fingers through his hair.

"What?? What made you dig about them?"asks Hunter is annoyance

" Luca ... He's different and there's a force in him to be reckoned with. No one messes with Hope or himself. I have few people in mind to who might help me with his history" says Damon lost in his thoughts.

All of them keep discussing their work when suddenly Hunter's phone rings. He pales seeing Hope is calling at this time of the night. He picks up her call immediately

" Hunter" whispers a scared Hope

" God Hope what happened? asks Hunter getting up already and rushing towards his car.

Jason, Igor, Jess and Damien follow

" Hunter I am scared please come quickly" says Hope desperately

" Baby hold on I am on the way" says Hunter driving like a maniac

" Hunter" Luca speaks taking the phone from Hope. Even his voice is strained

" Luca! What happened?" asks Hunter trying to be calm but deep down he is panicked

" Hunter please come quickly" says Luca and cuts the call

Hunter reaches their house in record time. He doesn't even park the car properly and rushes to Hope's house.

Hope and Luca are already standing outside. Both the siblings run towards Hunter and literally bang into him. They hold onto him tightly. Hunter can feel the siblings shaking.

Igor and Jess walk towards the house. They both stop in their tracks when they see the whole house is in mayhem and there are 4 grown men fallen on the floor beaten black and blue.

The siblings release Hunter slowly but Hunter has his hand possessively around Hope and Luca. He looks at them and he is not happy as they have their face covered with blood. Luca's and Hope's lips are busted, Luca's eyes are swollen.

Hope has a gash on her neck in total even they are looking beaten.

" Hunter you need to look at this" calls out Igor

Damien walks quickly to Hope and holds her and Jason holds Luca. They walk the siblings to their car and make them sit.

Jason is searching for the first aid kit.
Damien looks at the siblings scared eyes and his heart bleeds for them. He bends and kisses Hope on her head and squeezes Luca's shoulder.

Hunter is shocked seeing the house and even more shocked looking at the fallen men.

Hunter calls for back up. He and Jess cautiously proceed inside.

" Jess pack few clothes for Hope and I I will get the school books of Luca and his uniform for football" Hunter is talking so that he doesn't go berserk and kill those men who tried to harm His Hope and His Luca.

Hunter knows whoever messed with the siblings, upright messed with the Blood Family and God help them.

Damon comes with Matt and Angel. They take away the men and look for any clue as who could have done. Damon finds an envelope and tugs it in his jacket and walks away.

Everyone drive towards Blood's Residence. Mary and Margaret are waiting for them. Margaret gasps seeing Hope and rushes to hug her.
Mary is crying and hugs Luca and lays her hand on his cheeks.

" Luca I have prepared a bath go clean up and come. I have some hot chocolate have it and sleep we can talk in the morning" says Margaret and Jason takes him to his room.

Hunter picks up Hope and takes her to his room. He places her on the bed and walks towards the bathroom and fills the bathtub with water.

Hope is too lost to understand what is happening. Hunter walks to her slowly and carefully takes her hand in his and kisses the inside of her palm.

He slowly rubs his thumb over her wrist and slowly picks her up. He takes her to the bathroom and puts her on the counter.

He unbuttons her shirt which has already been torn. He slides it off her slowly and takes in the wounds on her body. It's taking all his strength not to go and rip off the men's head who hurt her.

Hope has bruises all over. There's a deep cut on her shoulder, a nasty bruise is forming on her waist. Hunter slowly unclasp's her bra and peels away her pant and her underwear as well. He lifts her and places her in the tub.

" Cry" commands Hunter

Hope sobs loudly. Hunter removes his clothes in no time and gets inside the tub behind her and pulls her close to his body. Hope turns a little and straddles Hunter. She puts her face on his shoulder and cries.

Hunter just holds her and let's her cry. He washes her slowly. Once he feels satisfied her picks her up and places her under the shower. He washes her hair and turns off the tap.

Hunter wraps her in a towel and takes her to the bed. He dries her hair and slips his shirt and slowly combs her hair. He bandages all her wounds and lays her down on the bed.

Hunter removes his shirt and slips next to her. Hope moves closer to him and lays her head on his chest and closes her eyes listening to his rhythmic heartbeat. The warmth of Hunter's body puts her into a deep slumber.

Vote follow Share Comment🥰
Follow me on Instagram Iammai2228