Jealousy

Jess gets the wine and she tries to sit back on the sofa but he doesn't release her instead holds her tighter on his lap. Jess is even more thrilled and happily sits on him.

They talk into the night frequently kissing and feeling up each other

The bosses of Blood Inc have decided to take their employees for an office outing. They all end up going to a bowling centre.

Hope is all excited and they can see her genuine happiness unlike some office staff who always brood what ever they do.

Damon, Damien,Hunter,Angel, Jason Jackson, Harry,Robie,Hope,Taylor,Igor and Jess and the rest of the office staff are bundled into different mini buses.

They reach the place and Hope squeaks like a little girl seeing the place. She links her arms with Taylor and off they go checking out all the other games as well.

" Ohhh this bowling ball isn't round and proper as it's not hitting even one of my pins" complains Hope to Taylor.

Tylor and Igor snicker and Igor picks up a ball and sends it across and all the pins fall. Hope is left gaping at him.

"I don't like your boy friend" says Hope

" I don't like you" says Igor

" I didn't talk to you" screams Hope

" But I spoke to you" mimics Igor

" Stop it you guys" snaps Taylor and pulls Hope to another game center.

Igor laughs as he loves to rile up Hope. He walks away and joins Hunter and group who are turned into a rowdy group.

Taylor has gone to buy some coins to play Air hockey and Hope is standing near the Air hockey table waiting for Taylor

" Hi Hope" says Leo from the Admin department

" Hello Leo" says Hope smilingly.

" Are you waiting for someone"

" Yes! Taylor"

" So... What are your plans for the weekend?"

" Nothing major... Maybe just buying groceries"

" If it's alright can I take you out for Lunch"

" You may not!!" says Igor suddenly standing next to Hope and putting his hands around her waist and pulling her closer to him. Hope is looking at him in shock

" Why?" challenges Leo. Leo is a handsome guy and well built like Igor. He isn't someone to back off with out a fight

" Because she is my girlfriend" says Taylor walking towards her and kissing her head

Leo gives both Igor and Taylor dirty looks and winks at Hope before walking away.

" Taylorrrr !!!he is the 4th guy you have chased away. I want to go on a date, I want to experience like every girl!!" screams Hope

" Yes you can go on a date but go with someone who is worth you and not some pathetic loser" says Igor

Hope gives both the men a stinky eye and rubs her face to calm herself.

Hope and Taylor play Air hockey and while going towards the food court Hope sees some event happening and she drags Taylor along.

It's a charity event called " FEEL ME"
. They basically have some well built gorgeous men who stand without shirts and people can pay and feel their well defined body.

Hope squeaks and wants to try it. Taylor is not very happy. He immediately messages Igor and tells him about the situation.

Hope is literally fighting with Taylor to buy the tickets but he is stalling her.

He sees over Hopes shoulder and sees Hunter and Igor walking towards them. He sighs in relief

" Taylor! Why don't you help Igor with some stuff while I keep Ms.Red company" says Hunter and Taylor walks away with Igor.

Hope is not bothered about Hunter's presence and her eyes are on the stage trying to select which man she would like to feel

" Red!Red!" calls out Hunter

" What?" snaps Hope getting irritated that Hunter was disturbing her feast on eyes.

Hunter has no patience he holds her face and turns her around to see him

" What is your problem Hunter?" asks Hope

" You are not paying up for the event. God haven't you seen any naked men or haven't you slept with one?" yells Hunter in frustration

" No for both. Now let me go" says Hope and tries to free herself.

The answer from Hope makes Hunter go more possessive,feral and untamed. He dosen't want her to feel up any guy heck he now dosen't want her to see any naked man either than him.

" Come with me" says Hunter dragging her towards a secluded area

" Where are you taking me? God the show will get over Hunter" screams Hope. Hunter shoves her on his shoulder and walks away briskly.

He places her down slowly and looks into her eyes lovingly and smiles.

" I will show you a man with better body" says Hunter and starts to remove his t shirt.

Hope mouth goes dry at the scene of a  bare chested Hunter. She had seen him like his in the gym but dam she loses it seeing like this again.

" Are you just going stand there and drool or will you even feel me" asks Hunter in amusement

Hope snaps our of her trance.

" Uh huh .. you will not fire me right if I feel you ... You know you are my boss" says Hope meekly, not for a second did she remove her eyes from his body.

Hunter feels good having that power on her.

Hope slowly walks closer to him. She licks her lips and looks at him once. He has a heady look in his eyes. Hope slowly traces the conture of his body. A zing of electricity flashes throughout his body and he bites down a moan.

Hope next starts to feel him with her hands sprawled all over his chest. She feels his abs, then she runs her hand through his back with a little pressure.

Hunter groans and his breathing is laboured. She then slowly like very slowly moves her hand towards his chest. Hope is in a trance feeling him up and even her breath is laboured.

Hunter places his hands over hers and guides it to where he wants it. He places both her hands on his hard pecs and leans down towards her ear

" Pinch them" says Hunter huskily

Hope gulps audibly and takes his nipples in her thumb and fore finger and pinches them softly

" Harder" growls Hunter

Hope closes her eyes leans her head on his chest and pinches them hard. Hunter wraps her tightly around his body and places his head on hers.

" Ms. Red! Are we done here" asks Hunter softly

Hope releases him and nods her head feeling shy and she looks flustered. Hunter wears his t shirt.

" So shall we discuss about the payment for "feel me" up" asks Hunter

Hope eyes widens and she just nods

" The payment is that you have to come to our house for a event that we have organised this weekend. Get Luca as well" says Hunter and gives her chaste kiss on her cheeks

Vote comment and Share 🥰