Training

" I second that" says Harry and Taylor in unison

"That's very true" says Robie

Hope is in the gym and Harry usually helps her. Hunter can't take it anymore Harry helping Hope. He signs Harry to go and he bends down to help Hope stretch.

He holds her shoulder from the back on both sides and pulls it back. Sparks fly as soon as he touches her and she snaps her head back.

" You will train with me henceforth" says Hunter huskily in her ears I don't like other men touching you.

Hope nods not understanding what's happening.

" What do you want to train on?" asks Hunter. Hope is too overwhelmed to talk and keeps looking at him. 

Hunter chuckles and asks her to do some stretches. Once she has finished it he asks her to do push ups.

Hope goes and lays on the mat and starts to do it. Hunter watches her for a minute and goes near her and squats.

" Remove your top Red!" says Hunter with no emotion.

" What?? Why??" asks a scared Hope

" I am going to do anything. Just remove it" says Hunter stoically

Hope removes her top and she is in her sports bra.She looks at Hunter, he isn't looking at her and she remembers Jess telling her that the Blood men are descent.

After removing it she turns over to her previous position and starts her push ups.

Hunter lays his hand on her back and pulls her shoulder to be straight

" Red! Your shoulder should de straight when you do push ups" says Hunter. Now show me how you do crunches.

She lays on the mat and bends her knees puts her hand behind her head. Hunter stands on her shoes and asks her to do the crunches.

After awhile Hope is exhausted. He asks her to climb on his back. Hope flushes. Hunter is just in his shorts and a bare chest.

" Red! Climb over, NOW!!" says Hunter

Hope reluctantly climbs over his back and lays on his body length.

Hunter shudders with the super close contact but starts doing his push ups. Hope is a mess. She kinda loves the body heat of Hunter though both of them are sticky with sweat.

 She kinda loves the body heat of Hunter though both of them are sticky with sweat

" Red! Hope you got how to do the push ups. Now get down slowly" says Hunter and Hope gets off.

She starts to walk away not able to stop blushing.

" Red! There's one more exercise I have to do. So come here" says Hunter with a smirk

She comes back and stands infront of him. Hunter lays down on his back and stretches his hand upward and asks her to come closer, she moves front. He asks her to turn around facing her back to her.