Esposito

"If what Damon says is true, I will move Heaven and Earth to keep Luca and Hope safe" says Margaret and walks out with determination.

" I don't think it's a wise idea to let the siblings know about our doubts as of now" says Damon sipping his drink. I need to see someone about this and then we shall proceed about telling them.

Hunter is lost in his head. He isn't able to connect things and he is clueless. Hunter hates being in the dark about His Girl and His Borther-in-law.

Damien sees the look and goes to Hunter immediately

" I know how you feel brother, trust me we will tell you everything in some time once Damon confirms everything " says Damien and squeezes Hunter's shoulder

All of them walk out and go towards the dining area. Hunter kisses Hope and takes a seat next to her. He takes her hand in his and absently keeps making patterns on them.

Luca looks at the Blood family and he can feel a sudden change in the room. The way they are looking at him makes him shiver but in a good way.

Luca feels that there is something that the family is hiding. Luca has always listened to his instinct and this time his instinct says there is a storm brewing somewhere and that is going to cause a lot of damage. His one and only priority is to protect his only family - Hope.

-----------------

Hunter, Luca, Taylor, Igor, Jason, Jess, Diago and Damien meet up and go out for dinner. Hope and William have gone to meet their friend Grace Adams ( Character from another book of mine) and they would come directly to the hotel to meet up.

" Who's this Grace? " asks Hunter while having his drink

" Grace Adams. Hope, Will and Grace attended the same school and college. Those three are best friends and mostly like a family. Grace is the sweetest girl and as crazy as Hope" says Luca with a smile

They all order for their drinks. Luca and Diago order for a fruit punch. Hope and William also arrive.

Hope sits next to Igor and Will sits next to Luca.

Before Hope can say about her day with Grace and Will she sees a gorgeous girl walking straight towards Hunter. Hope has an amused look on her face.

" Finally I caught the devil" purrs Tatiana in Hunter's ears and places herself on his lap

Everyone have their eyebrows touching their hairline and they turn towards Hope.

Hope is trying very hard to supress her smile. Everyone is relieved to see her relaxed. Hope is not the one to get jealous or intimidate easily. The only one she is scared of is Jess since Jess knows everything about Hunter and that Jess and Hunter had shared a bed in the past.

" What do you want Tatiana? " asks Hunter in a bored tone looking at Tatiana.

" You. I want you Hunter Blood" says Tatiana boldly.

" Don't you know he's already taken" says Jess getting annoyed seeing Tatiana.

" I bet she is not as beautiful as me" says Tatiana flipping her hair

Luca and Taylor are pissed now and try to get up. Igor holds both their hands and force them to sit back. Igor is having too much fun and wants it to last.

Hunter sees what Igor does and he knows that his friend is having too much fun.

" Tatiana! Look I am seriously not interested in you ok.  I am into someone right now and I plan to have a future with her " says Hunter and suddenly stands up dropping her on her arse.