Kiss Mark

"Don't be too hard on her. I will kill you if any of you hurt her"

" God!!I just can't handle your sibling love, makes me want to gag. God help Hunter!"

" Fuck off"

Melanie and Luca are deep into conversation

" So Luca, you are a captain of the football team. You are on top in your academic as well. How do you do it?" asks Melanie I have always tried to beat you in academic but never could I do it .

Luca blushes and just shrugs.

" I am just me that's all" says Luca

" Aren't you modest!!What are your plans for the future? Have you thought of any University outside of here"

" No! I will attend University here itself. I don't like leaving my sister alone"

" Looks like you both are very close"

" She's my life"

" Hmm .... So do you have any girlfriend"

" Nah.... Hope would have my head for that" says Luca laughing

" But why?"

" Because she wants me to concentrate on my studies and game and make a career and then think about everything else" he says

"So no crush as well"

" By the way why are you so much interested in my love life" asks Luca. He wasn't expecting for this answer from Mel

" Because I have a huge crush on you. In fact if you  looked properly at the girls in the college, more than half of them want to be your girl" says Melissa pointedly

" What?" says Luca and chokes on his spit

" Yeah! Many many girls want to be with you or Diago. You both are like blind as a bat. Wait!! Are you both Gay" asks Melissa suddenly

" What?? No no we are not" says Luca and starts to laugh

" It's just that maybe Diago and Myself didn't find someone who's worth it and also we both love to keep our heads intact" says Luca smiling at Melissa

" So tell me about yourself Luca. I want to know everything about you" says Melissa excitedly

" Well... I love football. I have a sister Hope who is my life. We have no parents and she is looking after me. I play the guitar sometimes. This is about me" says Luca. What about you?

" I have an elder brother Victor. He is helping dad in his business. My mother runs a boutique. I love to read romance novels and I love to go on a hike. Me and my friends keep going. I think you and Diago should join us sometime" says Melanie and keeps her hand on his.

In the meantime Hope is sitting with Jamal but her eyes are on Luca and the girl.

Hunter, Diago, Igor and Tylor walk inside the hotel. Hope sees them and tries sinking in her chair.

Diago spots her first. He nudges Hunter and tips his head towards her. All the men walk towards her and she is looking at them wide eyed. She is shaking her head signalling them not to come.

" Hopie!" says Diago and sits next to her wrapping his hands around her shoulder and pulls her closer.

Hope glares at him and the rest of the men. She is pushing Diago away but he stubbornly pulls her closer to him. Sighing she gives up.

" Why?" asks Hunter

" I can't leave he alone with a stranger" gapes Hope

Hunter and Taylor give her a pointed look. Igor is controlling his laugh.

" Let's go Hopie" says Diago in her ears

She shakes her head. Jamal is amused seeing the drama unfold.

" Hope! I am sure Luca will be ok. Will you be ok if I say I will  look out for him until he is here in the hotel" says Jamal

" Oh! thank you, thank you. Just see to that they don't kiss, Jamal and I owe you one" says Hope quickly.

All the men are stupified with her and walk out without saying anything. Diago is literally carrying Hope.

" Lu! Enjoy the date and your sweet sister had asked Jamal to look out for you so that you don't do anything naught" messages Diago to Luca

" Godddd!!"

Hope and the rest of them come back. Hunter is literally having Hope on his lap and sitting. All of them are watching a movie and Hope has no interest in it.

" It's already 9 PM why hasn't he returned back" sighs Hope

" Leave him" scream all the men

It's almost 11 and Hope is pacing with anger. She hears a car come to stop. She peeks through the window and sees Luca and Melissa. She keeps watching them.

Igor sees her being nosy and without warning picks her up and throws her onto Hunter's lap and Hunter wraps his hand against her waist.

" Please leave me!!" huffs Hope

Hunter simply tightens his hold and kisses her shoulder.

In the meantime outside the house.

" This was a beautiful date Luca! I am so happy you came. Hope we can have more of them" asks Melanie hopefully

" Even I liked it Melanie. I am not sure about more dates atleast until I graduate" says Luca looking at her fondly

Melanie has a spark running in her body when she hears her name from Luca.

She steps closer to Luca and can feel his body's heat radiating and she wants to feel it.

" Melanie I am sure my sister will be watching so I think it's a good bye for now" says Luca giving his million dollar smile

Melanie walks closer and tip toes and kisses his cheek and walks away. Luca is left baffled and keeps staring at her car.

Igor sees the exchange between them and decides to dig deeper about Melanie. Now that Luca is family they will do anything to protect him.

Luca snaps out of the trance and walks inside. As soon as he shuts the door he sees Diago, Taylor and Igor looking at him in amusement.

Luca's eyes searches for his God and she is sitting there on Hunter's lap with a huff. He smiles as soon as he sees her and walks upto her.

Luca knees infront of her and takes her little hand in his huge ones.

" Thank you H!" says Luca smiling

Hope looks at him pointedly

" Am sorry as well. I came late. This will not happen again" says Luca waiting for Hope to smile down at him.

Hope picks up his phone turns his head and snaps a picture and shows him the lipstick mark of Melanie on his cheeks. Luca flushes.

" I hope this will be your last kiss mark until you graduate Andrew DeLuca Red" says Hope sternly and walks away

Luca runs his hand in his hair and sighs.

Hunter slaps him on his back playfully

" Come on champ tell us what else you got" says Hunter

Luca shakes his head and laughs. All the boys join and pester him to give the details of the date.

Hunter nods at Igor signalling to dig deeper about Melanie. The subtle exchange between them doesn't go un-noticed by Luca.

Vote comment and Share 🥰