Acquisition

" She is a fucking spite fire brothers. People tremble to stand infront of us but then she had the balls to call us Assholes" says Jackson in amusement.

--------------

It's been a few weeks since the incident. Hope and Luca fall into a routine. Hope drops Luca to the college and picks him up from his guiter classes that he attends after his college.

Luca is a very hard working boy. He is good in academics as well as sports.
Thought he is the jock type but he doesn't get involved with the girls. He has a permanent scowl on his face which makes people think twice before approaching him.Luca loves Hope to bits and can do anything for her.

Hope works for Blackbird Inc. She was transferred to NY from Georgia. She is juggling between two works that leaves her tired by the end of the day. She is saving every penny for Luca's higher education.

Both siblings share the work load. Infact Luca cooks delicious meals every night. He understands how hard his sister is working for them. He knows all he can do is help her as much as he can.

Hope works under Harry for the logistics who is her Manager and also her landlord. She works with two of her colleagues Robie and Tylor. The three are very close and Harry is the best manager anyone could have asked for. He always looks out for his team.

" Morning Hope" says Robie

" Morning Rob" says Hope with her bright smile

" How was th weekend?"

" Oh it was good. Had been to watch Lucas match and they won" says Hope with pride.

" Yeah they won but her brother was miserable considering the kind of cheering he got from his sister" scoffs Harry

" Helloooo... I am the best cheerer out there. That's my brother playing" says Hope in defence

" I did rather not have a cheerer like you. Heck I would not go out there to play a match if you were anywhere around" says Taylor

" You guys are plain jealous" scoffs Hope

The three men burst out laughing. Hope is a weird kind off cheerer considering that she is cheering at his college. She wears those colored wigs, paints her face like Luca. There were instances when the school authorities had to throw her out of the ground because she had got her self a loud speaker and kept shouting that the captain was her boy and he kicked ass.

Luca initially felt very embarassed but then he saw the pride in her eyes and just went about it. He could not have got a better sister and his team could not have got a better cheerer.

Hope was popular among his friends. They envied their bond as they always looked out for each other since they only had each other.

" I am so curious to know who is going to take over our company?" says Hope

" Yeah even me. Hope they have better pay structure and better leave policies" says Robie

" I say hope they merge us with their company employees so that I can get to see fresh people" says Taylor

" Hope! Did you get your car repaired?" asks Harry

" Nope not include for this month's budget. I need to buy Lucas guards its worn out and I don't want him hurting himself" says Hope with a smile.

" Hope! I have requested you to allow us to help you" says Taylor sternly

" And I said I would ask if it is absolutely necessary" says Hope with her signature smile.

" Ok come on everyone run to the auditorium" says the HR

All the employees start entering the Auditorium and take their seats.

" Did you hear, the new top management men are mouth watering and are like Greek gods" squeaks one girl

"I will definitely get laid with one of them or even everyone" says the other

" Ew... What's wrong with them" says Hope looking at Taylor

"What?? They are humans unlike you Hope. They have sexual desires and fantasy unlike you" scoffs Taylor

" Who the hell told you I don't have desires. I ... I have a lot of them" says Hope looking at Taylor sternly

"Yeah yeah you could not even let a guy kiss you Hope and you are telling me you have desires. Desires for what? Chocolate? Ice cream?" retorts Taylor

" Well I .... I kissed him ok"

" Yeah on his cheeks" laughs Taylor

"Well a kiss is a kiss!! no matter where it is" says Hope

"Whatever" says Taylor and smiles

Hope, Harry,Robie and Taylor occupy the last row of seats. The current management head is talking about the acquisition of their company and thanking all the employees for their support and hope they continue to do the same with the new management.

" Now I call on stage the new management who have acquired Blackbird. It's none other than The Blood Inc. Please welcome them with a big round of applause" says the Head of the management.

All the men of Blood Inc climb onto the stage starting with Matt, Damon, Damien,Hunter, Jackson,Jason and Igor.

Right on cue Hope gets a message from Luca. She bends down to see the message and she hears the girls in the front squeak in delight.

Hope lifts her head and is in for a dirty shock when she sees the same 7 intimidating men standing on the dias. Their looks are cold and calculative and all of them look devilishly handsome. Each and every man there has his own powerful aura which has captured the audience. All the men are chiseled to perfection.

Hope's breath hitches and the same green menacing eyes locks with her eyes and smirks at her.

" I am dead" was all Hope could say before she fainted.

Vote comment and Share 🥰