Random Men

They understand it's too childish to think that way but they can't help it.

" Who the fuck is he? Why the hell are the siblings close to him? Why is he even kissing them?" whisper yells Angel who is on the verge of kicking William.

The take away orders come and Jess and Hope offer to go down and pick it up. Jess and Hope climb into the elevator.

" So that guy and you something...." asks Jess

" Who William? No no on he is our best friend and his parents helped me and Luca when our parents died" says Hope and Jess is happy.

Jess gets to know that Igor and Taylor are a thing. She wasn't sure if Hunter and Hope are together. She had to confirm before she makes a move on William.

Staying with Igor and Hunter few of their traits are bound to rub off on Jess ; one being really straight forward.

The girls pick up the order and go back to Williams' house.

Hunter and William face off each other with a gun by the time Hope and Jess get food. Luca is standing between them trying his best to pacify them.

Hope immediately jumps inbetween and pushes Luca out of there. She goes towards William and places her hand on his chest and pushes him back. He dosen't budge and wraps his hand against Hope's wrist and pulls her closer to him.

Hunter's anger is turning into rage seeing Hope so close to Will. A flash of hurt is seen in his eyes when he sees Hope going to Will first and not him.
Damon sees the hurt in Hunter's eyes and walks up to the men and asks them to cut it out. He slowly pulls Hope away form Will.

" What the hell was all this?" asks Hope getting angry

" Nothing" grits out William and walks away

" Who is he to you Hope?" asks Jason walking upto her.

" What? That's no one your business" says Hope and walks towards the kitchen.

Damon and Damion corner her in the kitchen. Damon holds her elbow and spins her around. He looks everybit intimidating and he is seething in anger.

" Who the fuck is he Hope?" asks Damon biting his teeth

Hope is all scared and tries to run from him and smacks right into Damian chest.

" Oh God why does it matter who he is?" yells Hope

" It matters to us Hope. So tell us who he is!" says Damon

" Fine!! he is my best friend from childhood and his parents helped me and Luca after my parents death"says Hope and cries

Damon hugs her tigh and kisses her forehead so does Damien.

Hope smiles and the twins go out. Soon Hunter comes and shoves her to the wall caging her between his body and the wall.

" I don't like you wrapped around in random men's arms" says Hunter in anger.

" He isn't random he is my best fri..."
she is not able to complete it as Hunter smacks his lips on her and kisses her hard and squeezes her waist really hard.

An involuntary moan escapes Hope's mouth which in turn drives Hunter crazy and he deepens his kiss. Once, he pulls apart he slides the pad of his thumb on her plump lips and tugs her lower lips and nibbles on it.

" Either than ME, Luca and Men from my family the rest of the men are random for ME. Am I clear. So don't have RANDOM MEN hugging you" says Hunter looking dead in her eyes.

"You alright?" asks Jess to Will

" I suppose"

" What was that all about?"

" Hunter asked me not to hold or talk to Hope. Who the fuck is he to tell me? I will hold Hope and I will always be there for her. She and Luca are like family to me" seeths William

Jess places her hand on his and smiles. He holds her hand and smiles back.

" I know this isn't an ideal time but can I take you for a cup of coffee or dinner this weekend?"asks Jess biting her inner cheeks.

He looks at her properly for the first time. She is gorgeous and powerful. He can feel that she is definitely not a damsel in distress. He loved the way she asked him out and it was a fucking turn on for him.

" Yes!" says William

" Great! Be ready by 7 I will pick you up" says Jess all excited

" Well wasn't that suppose to be my line??" asks William in amusement

" Well I bet you to it" says Jess. She then kisses his cheeks and walks out.

The mood in the house isn't very good but all of them somehow manage a smile and finish up dinner.

William offers to have Matt and Margaret at his place for the night till they find a place.

Hunter has his own apartment and he shifts his siblings there.

Hope and Luca stay back at Will's as well. Hunter isn't one bite happy about it. Hunter hangs around for some more time. Luca and Hope go away to change into night clothes.

Will helps them by giving his t shirt and shorts to Luca and Hope. Both of them change into it. It's nothing new for Hope to be wearing his clothes. Whenever the siblings spend their time at his place they always wear his clothes. Hope isn't wearing any shorts since his tshirt is pretty long.

Hunter goes berserk seeing Hope is Williams' clothes. William and Luca are playing a game of cards and William has his hands hung on Hope's shoulder.

Hunter takes his car keys rushes to his apartment and comes back even faster.

" Get your hands off her" says Hunter and William shrugs his shoulder and lets her off.

Hunter pulls both the siblings to another room and gives them his clothes and asks them to change.

" What? Why? I am comfortable in this" says Hope

" But I am fucking not happy seeing you in other men's clothing" says Hunter change it soon before I lose it

Hope goes and quickly changes into his t shirt.

" I get why you want her to change but what I don't get is why the hell should I change?" asks Luca in confusion

" That's because you both are a package deal and you both belong to me and my family. As I told you I protect what is mine" says Hunter and waits for Luca also to change.

Hope comes with his t shirt. She likes the smell of his tee and smells it.

" That's kind off sexy Ms. Red" says Hunter observing her smell his clothes.

" Wha... Oh you scared me" says Hope looking everywhere but him.

Hunter walks towards her slowly taking in her attire. He loves the shy look of Hope. He wraps his hand against her waist and pulls her near to him.

" Next time it will be ME wrapped around your naked body and not my clothes Ms. Red be prepared" says Hunter dipping his head down, he tugs her t shirt's collar little down and kisses between her breasts and licks it.

Hope buckles with the sweet torture. Hunter holds her tight against him.

" Until next time Ms. Red" says Hunter huskily in her ears and walks away not before glaring at Luca who is sitting lazily on the chair with a drink in his hand.

Vote comment and Share 🥰