Direction

Hope Red is driving Andrew DeLuca Red to his guiter classes.

" Luca!!Are we on the right road?" asks Hope driving the same street for the 4th time.

" Yeah H! we are on the right road. That's what the lady on the GPS said before she died" says Luca fiddling with the radio

" What? How do you know she died?" asks Hope confused

" Jesus H! I ment to say my phone died" scoffs Andrew

" You dumb ass we are going in circles in the same area. Couldn't you charge your stupid phone or at least you could have got your charge Luca" yells Hope

" Am sorry H. But what's wrong with your phone?"

" I have given for repair and it will take 2 days for me to get it" sighs Hope.

Finally Hope musters her direction senses which is pathetic and drives the opposite way

" Wait H!! you will get us lost in a new city. Why why can't we just ask someone for directions" says Andrew in panic as he knows about her sense of direction

" No we aren't talking to any strangers Luca!! I will figure it out" says H

They drive towards a secluded alley and they are not able to go further nor come back since the alley  is too small to take a reverse.

They can't go front since a car has blocked their way. Inspite of Hope honking, the driver dosen't move.

Finally, Hope gets out of the car and tells Luca to be in the car and he protests.

Hope walks upto the driver and she screams seeing the driver. Luca immediately rushes to his sister's side and his eyes widen looking at the driver

They see a girl covered in blood on the steering wheel. The front of the car has been mauled beyond recognition.

Hope and Andrew panic and debate to take her to the hospital or leave her there. Finally they decide to take her to the hospital.

Hope and Luca open the door and slowly slip her out of the car and put her in their car. Hope dosen't bother about her car and takes a reverse inspite of her car getting the scratches and dents.

As they are taking a reverse they hear a ear shattering sound. They see the car of the girl rising up and the fire gutting the car. A chill spreads through both the siblings.

Hope drives like a lunatic and stops near a hospital. She calls for help and the nurses come and wheel the girl away.

Hope had taken all the belonging of the girl. While Hope is rumming through the girls bag for any ID or  phone she hears a nurse shout out

" Hey that's Dr. Vincenzo girl. Page him immediately" says the plump nurse

Hope finally finds her phone. She opens it and for her luck the girl dosen't have a lock. Hope runs through the contacts and finds the emergency number.

" Hello"

" Hey Angel! Where are you? Why didn't you pick the call?" says a baritone voice

" Hello.... This isn't Angel.... I am Hope and the owner of this phone has met with an accident and we are the Maxwell hospital" says Hope slowly

There is no conversation from the other side

" Hello! hello!.. Somebody there??"

" Hello... Am sorry I didn't get your name" says the voice with a crack in his voice

" Hope .... Hope Red"

" Well... Hope sweetheart can you please stay there till get there" says the voice

" Sure"

DeLuca and Hope are waiting for the girl's family to come. In the meantime one of the doctor's runs inside the girls room barking orders and looks towards Hope and Luca with suspicion.

-------+++-----+++++------++++

Matt Blood POV:

I think I am the most luckiest man on this Earth. I have a loving wife Margaret Blood, successful businesses and by God's grace 3 sets of twins. Yes!! you heard it right 3 sets of them.

My eldest identical twins being boys
Damon Blood &Damien Blood

Second set of twins being fraternal
Hunter Blood & Angel Blood

Third set again identical twins
Jason Blood & Jackson Blood

I have my sister staying with me Mary Blood.

I have several businesses around the world. The main being here in London.

I am talking to all my family members regarding the trip that we go once a year to catch up and to unwind.

" Did anyone hear from Angel? I have been calling her and she isn't answering"

" I will try again" says Hunter impatiently

All my kids are generally on the calmer side except for Hunter. He has too much of testosterone in him. He does everything fast and he is efficient in what he does as well. He really needs to tame his temper in case he wants to have a relationship.

None of my children are married heck they fucking don't even have a partner!! Somewhere in their heart they feel that they are born to die alone. I feel so sorry for them. I really want them to feel what love is, it's pain, the feel good factor, the rush ,the fight, everything. I guess everything has its own time to happen.

Suddenly my phone starts to ring and I feel relieved seeing Angel's name. In
put her on speaker.

Hey Angel! Where are you? Why didn't you pick the call?" I say

" Hello.... This isn't Angel.... I am Hope and the owner of this phone has met with an accident and we are the Maxwell hospital" says a voice slowly.

I had to compose myself for a minute to understand what was going on. I was alredy losing it since Angel is everyone's favourite. Everyone is stunned in the mean time Hunter gets a call from Vincenzo and seeing his facial expression change I know this is a legit call.

As usual the suspicious Hunter signs me to tell the girl to wait till we get there and I say so.

We all are huddled up in our cars. I send a silent prayer to the Almighty to protect my baby.

End of POV

-------+++++------+++++---+++------
Hope's POV

Andrew and myself are sitting in the waiting room. Suddenly we here a lot of activities and lot of noise. Many cars come to a screeching halt and suddenly there is chaos everywhere.

Andrew and myself peep out of the room to see what the commotion is!

We see a line of cars that we have never seen. Andrew was able to identify two of them I was not able to identify even one.

People get down. There were 7 men and 3 women. All of them screamed power,money,royalty. All the men looked fucking intimidating. Unconsciously my hands started to shiver. I just wanted to pull my brother and run away from there but decided against it.

There were 2 guys and a girl who looked our way before entering the girls room. There gaze stayed on us for sometime before they turned and went inside. I had a shudder run through when I saw the most intimidating men among them. He had these menacing green eyes. If eyes could kill I did be 6 feet under.

I have no idea what have I gotten myself into. I just hope it was not a bad idea helping the girl

End of POV.

Hope you guys liked the start
Vote comment and Share 🥰