Interrogation

I have no idea what have I gotten myself into. I just hope it was not a bad idea helping the girl

End of POV.

The plump nurse helps Hope and Luca to remove the blood on their body and dress.

The doctor comes out of the room and walks straight to Hope. Andrew immediately puts her behind him.

Andrew is the Captain and quarter back of his foot ball team. Though he is in grade 12 he has a dam good physique, sharp features, ruggedly handsome and can be intimidating when necessary. He is very possessive and protective about his sister. Andrew is always a little boy whenever he is with Hope but when the time comes he is much more matured than Hope.

" I am Dr. Vincenzo Romano. We did like to talk to you both" says Vin looking at both Andrew and Hope

" Why?" asks Luca

" The family has the right to know what happened and she's  my girlfriend as well" says Vin

Luca goes to say something but Hope holds his hand and nods. He agrees but asks Hope to walk behind him and to be careful.

Once they enter the room Luca immediately pulls Hope towards him and wraps his hand over her shoulders protectively.

" Ms. Hope Red" says Matt

" Yes I am"

" Who's the one with you? " asks Hunter sternly

" I am her brother Andrew DeLuca Red" replies Luca intimidatingly

Everyone in the room can feel the testosterone levels sky rocketing. Just to put everyone in ease Matt talks in.

" Ms. Hope and Mr. DeLuca thank you so much for the help. If you hadn't got her here I don't think we could have seen our daughter alive" says Matt slowly and a tear rolls down his eyes. Margaret can't take it and she breaks down.

" No need to thank us. We just did what a dutiful citizen would do. I am sorry we didn't get your name" says Hope smilingly

" Oh dear where are my manners. I am Matt Blood that's my wife Margaret, my sister Mary, my first set of twins Damon and Damien, my second set is Hunter and Angel , third Jason and Jackson and those to over there Igor and Jess who are family as well" finishes Matt

Hope and Andrew nod at everyone. Hope's eyes stay on the green eyes which belongs to Hunter for a few seconds more.

Hope now knows the people who stared at her were Hunter, Igor and Jess.

Margaret walks up to Hope and Luca and places her hands over their cheeks and thanks them over and over again.

" Why don't you guys drop in at our place sometime we can catch up properly then. Please do think about it I did love to have you both. You are very pretty Hope and you are a fine young man, being protective about your sister Andrew. God bless you both" says Margaret and kisses both Hope and Luca

" Can you tell us what happened sweetheart? " says Jackson

" Hope! her name is Hope" says Luca looking angrily at Jackson

" Chill dude!! Just a habit" retorts Jackson

" Well change it then! Call her Hope" says Luca and steps front

Hope holds Luca by his biceps and pulls him back. He stands infront of Hope and pushes her a little back of him.

" Well, Hope and myself were driving to my class when my phone died on me. Hope decided to figure out the route to the class all by herself when we ran into a secluded alley. We saw your daughter car had met with an accident and she was bleeding. I told Hope not to get involved and leave her there but Hope being Hope insisted that we get the girl to hospital.

The car that your daughter was driving burst into flames just as we took a turn to get her to the hospital. Then we called you guys" says Luca looking everyone dead in their eyes.

Luca doesn't wait for them to answer him, he drags Hope outside the room and walks towards the exit when the nurse comes and tells them that they need to wait till the police come and asks them to sit in the VIP waiting area.

" This is all you fault H" yells Luca and Hope doesn't answer.

Mary comes into the room

" So Ms. Hope. I hope this is your real name"

" What? Why the hell will I lie about my name"

" Whatever... Did you take any money from Angels bag? It looks like a few hundred dollars are missing. In case you have taken return it before the police finds out"

Hope is so furious that she throws her bag towards Mary and asks her to check

" I don't touch bags to people like you. I don't know what kind of dirt or disease you may be carrying in that bag of yours"

Luca steps towards Mary to give her a lashing but Hope stops him.

" How is that you guys ended up in the same alley as Angel?"

" What are you trying to insinuate?"

" Well you should have guessed by now. How much did you get paid to hurt Angel"

" Just Shut up before I maul you" says Hope

Mary smirks and goes away. The police come and get their statement and tell them they can go.

Vincenzo comes and asks them to come to his cabin.

Hunter, Damon,Igor,Jess,Jackson are waiting for them

Andrew and Hope are fuming with rage but don't talk.

" This a small gift from us for rescuing our sister" says Damon and slips a blank cheque towards them. You can write the amount you want.

Hope loses it. She crumbles the cheque and throws it back at them

"That's it. What the fuck do you think about yourself? I fucking landed 2 days back in this city and I stupidly rescued your sister who I should have left there to die so that I would not have been accused by your family member that I was trying to kill her. For god's sake I don't even know you people. And now take you so called gift and shove it up your arses. You fucking Assholes" screams Hope and gets out of the room pulling her brother along.

Everyone are looking at her in shock. It takes a minute for them to comprahend as to what happened.

" She is a fucking spite fire brothers. People tremble to stand infront of us but then she had the balls to call us Assholes" says Jackson in amusement

Vote comment and Share 🥰