Celebrity!

During this whole drama there is a pair of eyes that's locked with Taylor.The intensity with which the eyes looks at Taylor is enough for Taylor to shudder in excitement.

Igor looks satisfied seeing Taylor's reaction. Igor brushes past him while going to his cabin. Taylor isn't able to stop blushing.

" We apologise for whatever happened Ms. Red. I hope we can put the incident behind us and start off on a better note. We could not apologise or even appreciate the fact that you got our sister to the hospital. We are once again sorry if any member of our family hurt you. I am sure it wasn't intentional" says Hunter

Hope and Luca keep looking at Hunter without saying anything. Finally Hope nods and gives a weak smile.

" I... I did like to leave now"says Hope

" I will drop you guys" says Hunter

" No that's ok we will manage" says Hope

" I insist Ms. Red" says Hunter and Hope agrees

Hunter gets his car and Hope sits at the back while Luca rides shotgun. Hunter keeps stealing glances at Hope at the back in the mirror. Luca clears his throat and glares at Hunter. Hunter shrugs and smirks at Luca and drops them off at their place.

Luca and Hope sit near the fire place hug each other and cry their eyes out. Harry comes over with Robie and Taylor and take the siblings out to freshen up.

Harry's wife runs a high end gym. She has all the big barons coming in. She loved the Red siblings and had allowed them to use the gum without any money.

It was a Saturday morning and Luca literally dragged Hopes arse to the gym. She had no interest with anything to do with exercise. Luca is the opposite and he does very hard work which shows off on his taut toned body.

" H!! Wake up we reached the gym" says Luca getting down the car. Both the siblings rode with Harry, Robie and Taylor

" You all will go to hell for troubling an innocent girl like me" cries out Hope

" Gladly I will accompany you H" says Luca putting a hand on her shoulder and dragging her to the gym.

Luca and Hope change into their work gears and Luca heads out with Harry, Robie and Taylor towards the weights. Hope keeps wandering around and finally settles on the cycle.

After sometime minutes H feels she has done too much and goes to change when she feels someone lifting her off her feet. Hope goes to scream but then turns to see Luca taking her back to the exercise area. Hope sighs gives up.

Suddenly there is commotion everywhere. Everyone is rushing towards one person. Luca and Hope sit up to see who it is. But both the siblings don't know who it is and they go back to their exercise.

Hunter,Matt,Angel,Damon,Damien and Jason also come to the gym to work out. Hunter's eyes scans the area and he has a smile seeing his girl.

Luca continues to irritate Hope into doing her exercise when the celebrity beckons both of them.

The celebrity Hayden Jade is a singing sensation and and an arse of the first order. He just can't take people ignoring him. He likes people to flank him, scream for him and all the crazy stuffs the fans do. Since Hope and Luca did not notice him he is angry.

The Blood family is looking at the whole thing

" Jesus!! Why couldn't the siblings just acknowledge him? " whines Jason.

" Oh! By the way Angel those two are the ones who saved you" says Matt

Angel looks at them with gratitude and decides to speak to them. She asks Damien and Jason to accompany her.