"It's the production team." Sejin answered from the passenger seat. "I didn't know they were coming today."

"Production team?" Yoongi woke from his nap upon hearing it. "You mean CGF?"

Namjoon felt his ear heat up when he heard the company name. His anxiety shot up but he didn't want it to appear obvious. Not just yet.

"Yeah. They're moving the production to our building." Sejin turned his head towards them. "I guess you will have to take the main entrance. I'll radio the other car."

"But I don't like using the main entrance." Jimin complained. Using the main entrance attracts all kinds of unwanted attention. It's where paparazzis and journalists spend most of their time of the day trying to get any photo or scoop. Not to mention all the employees they have to greet along their way to the elevator.

"We don't want Sung-deuk Hyung to wait long." Namjoon interjected. "Let's get this over with."

The car turned around to get them to the front of the building.

"So what's going on, Sejin Hyung? Why are they moving here?" Yoongi asked, obviously curious.

"Something to do with uniformity. There are also pieces that are needed for your practices and rehearsals." Sejin dutifully responded.

"Ooh. So the artists will be here too?" Jimin attempted to tease Namjoon, but his mood was already torn between excitement and anxiety, he couldn't pay much attention.

"We're here. Let's go." Sejin got off the front seat and opened the car's door for them. Security personnel lined up to cordon them towards the main door, blocking the photographers ready to attack.

Not long after, the other car let out the rest of the team and they all walked together to the elevator door after an endless bowing back to all the employees they met along the way.

A couple of hours later...

They were only on the 3rd round of the 2nd song when Yoongi asked for a break.

They used to spend endless hours of dance practice without complaint but these days it's different. They already have the liberty to demand for rest aside from the fact that they can now easily catch up and master a choreography, they're big enough to have a say.

"Aigooo. You can't even keep up with me anymore...Yoongi-yah?" Jin mockingly teased as he flopped on the floor. "Age catching up eh?" He pushed the teasing while catching his breath.

Hoseok cackled in laughter while pointing at Jin on the floor, finding the irony too funny. It looked as if Jin was dying.

"I'm going to see the production room." Yoongi stated in between ragged breaths "Who's coming with me?"

Namjoon, whose head was pressed against the headrest of a swivel chair, froze. He knows exactly what he's after. He also knows he doesn't have the right to protest. Afterall, in comparison to their brief encounter, it's Yoongi and Lou who spent a day together.

Yoongi's eyes fell on the maknaes on the floor.

Feeling Yoongi's gaze on him, Taehyung opened his eyes meeting his Hyung's stare

Feeling Yoongi's gaze on him, Taehyung opened his eyes meeting his Hyung's stare. Yoongi does everything he asks him, he's one of the few people Yoongi couldn't refuse from. Naturally, he should return the favor. 

"Right..I've been curious about the stage props we're gonna use." Taehyung stood up despite the weariness, dismantling their perfect sleeping formation. "I'll go with you, Hyung."

Jimin, whose attempted nap was interrupted, also stood and followed his bestfriend. 

"Yah! Are you guys serious?" Jin lifted his body up, leaning with his hands propped backways. "I heard most of the pieces are not fully complete yet."

"I'm actually curious how "amazing" and "spectacular" these art props really are," Jimin said in between yawning.

Jungkook just shifted position and carried on his nap.

"Word. Our prod team has been bragging about it." Hoseok agreed. "But I didn't know you were interested in this field, Hyung?"

Namjoon stared intently at Yoongi, in anticipation of his response. Yoongi smirked a little and then shrugged, obviously amused by some inner humor. 

"It's a...recent shift of interest." Yoongi wittily responded with his gummy smile.

Namjoon drew in a sharp breath and focused on slowly breathing it out.

"Namjoon Hyung? Aren't you gonna come with us?" Jimin's tone evidently changed to teasing. "Didn't you say you were not able to find her when you visited?"

Shit. Jimin just couldn't shut up. He hid the truth from them because he didn't want them prying him about it.

"Yeah, Joon?" Namjoon met Yoongi's questioning gaze. "Let's see if she's here."

It took some time for Namjoon to wrack his brain out on how to respond as he saw Yoongi's sheer curiosity. Yoongi awaited his response, seemingly trying to confirm something.

"Nah, Hyung. I already forgot about it." He lowered his ball cap right down his eyes, pretending to catch some sleep.

Geesh. Why does it have to be the same person?

"Okay "art junkie", suit yourself." Yoongi gestured with a tiny quotation mark with his fingers. "Let's go you little rascals."

By the time they're gone, Namjoon pushed his cap and gritted his teeth as he pictured Yoongi approaching Louisa right at that moment.

"You good, bro?" Hoseok, who was across the room, asked.

"Yeah." He rose from his chair. "I just need to check something in my studio. Tell Sung-deuk Hyung when he gets back, to call my phone."

"Hyung, can you fetch me some Binggrae on your way back?" JK murmured with eyes still closed.

He didn't bother answering their youngest and walked past him.

"I'll go get some for you. Anything you want Hyung?" He could faintly hear Hoseok ask as his pace picked up, wanting so badly to get away from there as fast as he could.

He felt relieved when the elevator came into view. Their practice room is just 2 floors below where his studio is located. He just needed to distract himself from the unpleasant thoughts that were brewing in his mind.

The elevator door opened revealing its dull mirror and marble walls. However, at the exact time that his foot stepped inside the lift, he entered a trance-like state as he leaned on the cold glass mirror. It's as if his soul crossed the threshold of another dimension.

Namjoon tried fighting against the force that he physically felt pinning him down. He parted his mouth to call for help but he couldn't find his own voice.

He looked up and around the four corners of the metallic box and strangely enough, he saw the sky. His eyelids were heavy but he did his best to blink tightly while gripping the handrail.

The sky was gone the moment he opened his eyes once again. He blinked once more and he's now in the middle of a forest clearing.

Did..someone drug me? He attempted to recall what he took or drank to make him feel like such.

He turned around facing the mirror wall and saw a different reflection. A man he has never seen before, a foreigner.

Who the hell are you? He lifted his hand to reach out to the reflection and it mimicked his movement. The man in the reflection showed his palm and this time, it was Namjoon who mimicked him.

The reflection partially opened his mouth and Namjoon also copied the motion. With his own voice, he muttered.

"Ve a dormir"