three African Grey Parrots- Coco (male) Echo(male) and Dusty(female)

Two Alexandrine Parakeet- Nell(female) and Willow(female)

Four Yellow-headed Amazon parrot- Lester(male),  Lucky(female) Bonnie(female) and Nimbler(male)

three Rainbow Lorikeet- Gizmo(male) Flash(male) and Belle(female)

And one Spix's macaw- Cosmo(male)

Tommy's favourite one was the Spix's macaw, it was beautiful blue parrot that looked like his eyes. He loved every one of them, but somehow he had some sort of strong bond with Cosmo. She was calm and energetic bird at the same time. She was one of the youngest birds, but the most calm. They were screeching at each other.

"Hello" he heard from Cosmo, at least it sounded like that.

"Hello Cosmo" he said, reaching his hand to her.

When he was about to say something, he heard knock on the doors. All the birds flew away to the garden, to their small playground. They were smart birds, so they knew they had to go.
Tommy walked to the doors with small smile, when he opened them he saw Ranboo. He was without his mask and glasses but Tommy saw him many times without his mask. But he had them in his backpack for streaming. Tommy greeted him and let him in.

"You can leave your things in my room. We can stream whenever you want" he said, Ranboo following him.

"We can start as soon as you want" he said.

"Are you hungry or thirsty?" He asked, as he opened doors to his room.

"Nah. Wow, your room looks better than at your streams" he said, looking around.

"Thanks"

Ranboo left his backpack at Tommy's bed, looking around and occasionally touching some figures or other things. When finally he decided he's done, they went down and outside to get ready to start streaming. They both agreed that Tommy would be streaming, since it his house and he wanted to show someone to Ranboo. They placed camera in good place, Ranboo wore his mask and glasses. Tommy quickly went to get water and some snacks before coming back. What Ranboo didn't notice, was that Tommy had some special cookies for birds in his pocket. The fun had began.

"Hello boy, welcome to the stream!" Tommy yelled, looking at chat. He get many hi and hey. "Today's stream is outside and I'm not alone. Ranboo is with me, say hi"

"Hello!" He yelled, walking in the sigh of camera.

"Anyways, today's stream is different than others. As many of you may know, I have pets and I'm not talking about my dogs." Tommy said, standing still. "Today, you chat along with Ranboo gonna meet them and hopefully ask some questions" he said.

"You have more pets?" Ranboo asked confused.

"Yeah, now talk to chat. I need to get them" he said, walking away from him.

He looked at Ranboo who was talking to people on stream, while he was walking to playground where all his parrots were. He saw them jumping, walking and hanging upside down on the branch's. He smiled and whistled at them. When they heard him, they flew towards him at the same time. Tommy reached his hands for them to sit. They sat all over his arms, wiggling around for a little bit. When Tommy make sure that they were okay and ready, he walked back to where he left Ranboo. He saw him standing in front of his camera, reading chat probably.

"Ranboo, close your eyes and turn around" he said, making Ranboo jump a little.

"Should I walk away from camera so they could see?" Ranboo asked.

"Yeah"

Ranboo took a step forward and to his left side, letting people see what Tommy brought. Tommy smiled and showed his chat first, they went wild in one second. Tommy laughed.

"Okay Ranboo, I want you to reach your hand to me  but don't open your eyes yet" he said.

Ranboo only noded and reached his hand towards Tommy, still with closed eyes. Tommy places on his hand Ash and Echo. Ranboo squealed when he felt something pinching his skin on his arms. Tommy only laughed loudly as he sat down on the grass, people still could see him. He mentioned Ranboo to open his eyes slowly. When Ranboo opened his eyes, he was shocked yet happy.

"Aww, you have parrots!" He said, gently petting two birds he had on his arms.

"Yup" Tommy said as Ranboo was petting every parrot now.

He introduced them to him and chat, talking about them and what they like. They greeted Ranboo too, talking about anything.

"Gimme a kiss" Cosmo said as he was sitting on Tommy's shoulder.

Tommy places a small kiss on his small head, while Cosmo made sound of giving a kiss.

"They are so cute and smart" Ranboo said, talking with five birds at the same time.

"Yeah, they taught myself quickly" Tommy said, giving them some snacks.

"So now your the bird father" Ranboo said.

"If you can call me that" Tommy said making both of them laugh.

From that day, Ranboo and Tommy streamed almost every day and visited each other rather often. Tommy's parrots get used to Ranboo really fast and every time when they saw him, they would say his name and fly to greet him. They didn't care about rest of Dream SMP and what they think, they had each other and that was all they needed, including Tommy's birds.