𝟑𝟒

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

I was practically shaking with fear while waiting for my name to be called. I hope I don't fall on my assbr cause then I'm really gon' be pissed off.

My cap and gown ended up covering my stomach just enough so no one that went to my school knew I was pregnant.

Now if I take this gown off it'll be a different story.

Hunter had already walked before me because his last name started with a C.

"Asiya Parker please come to the stage to receive your diploma."

As soon as those words fell out of the principal's mouth all you could hear was my family and friends yelling my name while I walked across the stage. I kept a smile on my face as I continued to walk.

"Yeah, that's my daughter! Yup! And what about it?" My dad was the loudest one ever.

My face was hurting from how much I was smiling. I shook his hand and took the picture before taking the diploma out of his hand and walking off the stage.

When I made it over to where my family was at Hunter was the first person to pull me into a hug.

He leaned down a bit and kissed my left cheek then my right one, bringing a smile to my face.

"You looked so sexy up there." He whispered into my ear making me flush a bit.

"Thank you." I grinned. "You looked good up there as well bae."

He leaned down going in for another kiss.

Definitely getting some dick tonight.

That's all I could think about whenever I looked at him. I would just sit and daydream about how fine he is.

I'm honestly so proud of both of us. We've come a long way from disliking each other.

Literally.

I was about to go in for another kiss but my dad had walked up.

"Okay, that's enough." My dad says in a joking manner while walking towards me.

I smiled big and he pulled me into a hug.

"Man I'm so proud of you." He kissed the top of my forehead and hugged me tighter.

I grinned. "Thanks, dad."

My mom gave me this weird tight-lipped smile and just nodded her head at me.

Weird but okay.

Neveah was next to pull me into a hug. "I'm so proud of you lil' sis."

"Thank you Veah." I smiled.

I felt eyes on me so I turned around and I saw it was Beth standing with Hunter's family. Staring mad hard for what?

At least she got her baby wit her.

"I'll be back Asiya I'm going to go talk to my parents. I'll meet you at my car so we can go to the restaurant."

"Okay."

He bent down and kissed my lips. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too."

I watched him walk over to them completely ignoring Beth's presence which made me laugh a little.

I went back over to my parents and Aspen. We decided that we'd take pictures together somewhere else because it would be too many people in the background.