𝟏𝟒

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

My door flew open, and I heard my sister's loud voice "I'm home bitches!"

I look up at her with a smile on my face and I sit my laptop on the bed. She drops her bag down and comes running towards me.

"Neveah," I yell as I quickly roll over so she won't land on top of me. She lands on top of my bed where I originally laid at.

She better not have landed on my laptop.

"Girl, get the hell off of my bed with them outside clothes on. Hell is wrong with you?"

She playfully scrunched her face up, "Girl bye." She gets up off the bed and walks over to me to hug me. I tower over her 5'6 height. She had her hair braided up in knotless braids and wore a Spelman sweatshirt with biker shorts.

For some reason, the little sister is always taller than the older sister. She sits down on the end of my bed.

"Damn, what the fuck they feeding you? Tall as hell for no reason." She chuckles.

I chuckled. "Not shit. I be in this bitch starving mad crazy."

"Girl," she playfully mugs me. "every time I call or text you, you either about to eat or you eating already."

"No, I'm not." I pick up my chips off of my nightstand and eat some before sitting it back down.

"Exactly what I'm talking about. Anyway, fill me in. I was waiting for this moment."

I turn my head to the side and scratch the back of my neck as if I don't know what she's talking about.

She kisses her teeth "Siya stop playing and telling me. You were gassing it when we were on the phone."

"Alright. you so damn impatient."

I then go on and tell her about what happened over the past few months. I was now telling her about the whole Beth situation.

"Did you whoop her ass though? I really hope you did because she should've never got froggy and texted you."

"I'm not fighting no bitch that's named Beth. That shit dead."

"Period." Neveah cosigns. "What's up with you and Hunter then?"

"Nothing, really. We chilling foreal. We already know that we both not talking to anybody else just focusing on building our relationship and shit like that."

She nods her head, "that's good. You better not be crying over no nigga that's broke though." She shakes her head and scoffs.

I let out a loud ass laugh. "Girl bye. Could never be me. Wasn't you crying over Jamal broke ass two years ago?"

Neveah rolls her eyes and turns her head to the side. "You ain't never had to expose a bitch like that."

I cackled loudly. "You were in tears over him."

My door opened and in walked Aspen.

"Veah!" she yells as she runs towards her. Neveah picks her up and hugs her leavings kisses all over her cheek. Aspen giggles loudly.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

She puts her down and goes back to sitting on the bed.

"What do yall want to do today?"

"Can we go get our nails done?" Aspen goes and sits next to Neveah.

"Yeah," she nods as she types on her phone. She looks up and looks over at me, "you coming right?"