𝟐𝟑

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

When Hunter and I got out of the shower, I had to put some of his clothes on. I didn't have any other clothes here.

We were laid in bed watching Disney movies. Hercules was playing right now.

"Can you walk me downstairs so we can get me some snacks?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Why do I need to walk you?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. He knows exactly why, but okay.

"Alright. What do you want?" He got up out of bed.

"Some water and some chips or something. I don't know. Whatever snacks you have." I said, grinning at him.

He pulled his shirt on and his sweatpants on. He kissed my lips before leaving out of the room.

I was on my phone playing candy crush when my sister had face timed me.

"Hello?"

"Did y'all make up?" Neveah asked as soon as the call connected.

"Yeah." I grinned. "He broke my back in too."

"Asiya!" she gasped.

I chuckled. "What?"

"I didn't even need to know all of that. But I guess you got slutted out like you talked about before."

I tried to contain my laugh but failed. "Girl bye."

I paused for a second before speaking again. "You know what, you're actually right. I definitely did get slutted out, and I loved it. Make-up sex definitely hits different."

Neveah laughed loudly on the other end of the phone.

"She's a very freaky gyal." She mocked the TikTok sound.

"Bye, Neveah." I chuckled and hung up on her.

Neveah💕 bitch wtf u hang
up on me

girl bye✌🏾😂

I went on Instagram and began tapping through stories. I went to my mentions and tapped through who mentioned me.

I roll my eyes when I see Beth was one of them.

At the same time, Hunter had walked in with our snacks. He sat them on the bed and began taking his clothes off so he was only in his boxers.

"Thank you." I kissed his lips excitedly.

He got in the bed and I got my snacks organized and situated on the nightstand on my side of the bed.

I got back comfortable on his chest and unpaused the movie. I picked up my phone and went back on Instagram, scrolling through my timeline.

I roll my eyes once again when I see Beth's familiar Instagram name pop up at the top of my screen saying she wants to send me a message.

This bitch is obsessed.

I went in my dm's and went in my message requests, curious about what she was going to say this time.

lol you look dumb. you were talking about me a whole lot but I'm pregnant by ur so called man! can't wait for this baby to come to see the look on you and Hunter's faces🤣🤣🤣

I chuckled to myself. Let me put this bitch in her place real quick. I accepted her message request, and I began typing on my phone rapidly. After I was done, I reread it and laughed at myself.

and thats something to be proud of? 17 and pregnant? nothing wrong w it if yk who the bd is but it seems like u don't. you're barely even financially or emotionally stable! Your parents kicked you out. You're living off your friends! you don't have a job. you can't even afford to buy a pack of diapers for your lil baby boo. if you gon get pregnant young & keep the baby at least be able to take care of it! if anything at least have a lil bit of money so u could get ur life started... stop playing hoe. you're very much bothered & miserable

I sat my phone down on the nightstand and got comfortable under Hunter once again.

Now that I think about it, I should beat her ass. Her face ain't pregnant so maybe if I just punch her in her face she'll be fine.

You know what I'll just wait till she drops that baby. I'm not an evil ass bitch.

"Why were you arguing with her?" He asked, scaring the shit out of me.

"Huh?"

"I saw you texting her back." He replied flatly.

"I wasn't arguing with her. In my opinion, I was giving her advice." I shrugged.

He squints at me, and I chuckle.

"Let me see then."

I give him my phone and he unlocks it and goes to Instagram.

He takes a minute to read the response that I sent her. His eyes almost fell out of his head when he was done reading through it.

"Really, Asiya?"

"What?" I muttered, playing dumb.

"You didn't have to say all of that. I get she's a bitch but just ignore her next time because she's just going to keep going." He advised, but I didn't want to hear it.

I narrow my eyes at him and mug him.

"It sounds like you're sticking up for her. I'm not going to let her disrespect me." I scoffed.

He sighs. "I'm not sticking up for her. All I am saying is that you're going to wear yourself out by arguing with her every time she starts drama."

"Okay, Hunter." I huff and go on my phone.

"Okay, Asiya." He mocked.

I looked up at him and glared. He only looked down at me with a stupid grin on his face. I tried to stop myself from smiling but failed anyway.

A/N
not proofread . short but sweet chapter . next chapter is gon be a time jump!😉