𝟏𝟏

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

Me and Hunter were currently on FaceTime as I took my lace front off. You know you comfortable with somebody when you take your hair out on FaceTime with them. Over the past month, we became closer and were able to build up our trust even more. He ended up understanding where I was coming from when I told him I wanted to be friends.

"What are you doing?" He rasps, his deep voice doing certain things to my body.

"I told you already. I'm taking my lace off." I blushed.

I grabbed my bottle of alcohol and a clean rag. I poured some on the rag and dabbed it along my lace. It started loosening so I began to lift it. I felt him staring at me and I looked at the phone to see him watching me. I started blushing.

"Stop watching me. You making me nervous."

"I'm making you nervous?" He repeats.

"Yes," I mumbled lowly.

"Huh? I can't hear you speak up."

"I said yes," I playfully roll my eyes as I take the rest of the lace off. I sit it on my mannequin head. My period ended up popping up on me so now I got a slight attitude.

"Stop rolling your eyes. You coming to my game on Friday?"

"I already told you I was gonna be there. It's a home game right?" I start working on taking my bald cap off.

"Yeah," he mutters. I hear a lot of shuffling in the background.

"Whew," I mutter as I finally get the bald cap off.

I pat my head a little before taking my cornrows out. After 10 minutes I had most of them unbraided and ready to wash.

"Ima call you back when I'm done, okay?"

"I might not answer I'm going to a party tonight."

"Who party?"

"Keith's. I don't think you know him." He mutters as he takes a FaceTime photo.

I stale face him. "Delete that shit, Hunter. I'm not even playing."

He chuckles, "Why?"

"You know why: I look a mess," I say as I take out the last braid. "Ima call you back cause I'm about to go wash my hair."

"Alright."

After we hung up I went over to my closet so I could get all my stuff out to start my wash day.

HUNTER
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

"This the last time we're doing this shit, Beth," I murmur as I pull my jeans back up.

I was only at the party for thirty minutes when Beth walked up to me telling me she wanted to fuck. I thought why not cause I had some stress to release plus she was an easy lay.

I ended up coming to terms that Asiya wanted nothing to do with me except for being friends. It was a hard pill to swallow but it's whatever. I'll try and find a way to get rid of my feelings if I can.