𝟏𝟗

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

I can honestly say that sex was worth it. Shit had me daydreaming during class and shit, too.

I snapped out of my little daydream when the bell had rung, signaling that class had ended. I got my stuff up and walked out of class.

I looked up from my phone when I heard screaming and yelling.

Chile who is fighting? It's too damn early.

I turned in the other direction and took a different direction to my next class.

A girl walks up to me and asks "isn't that your boyfriend Hunter up there fighting?"

"I guess it is," I mutter and turn around to go see the fight.

Shaking my damn head

I pushed past a couple of people so I could see what was going on. Hunter was fighting another white boy and had him on the ground as he continued throwing punches at his face.

oop white on white crime.

I chuckled at my own joke. You know what let me shut the hell up.

"Aren't you going to break it up? You're his girlfriend, right?" A white girl asks me.

Bitch, no the fuck. I'm not getting caught in the crossfire.

I refuse to be one of them females who gets in the middle of their boyfriend's fight and ends up getting hurt. Got me fucked up.

I hissed as I watched Hunter kick the boy in the side. When Hunter kicked the boy in his head, I finally decided to get his little friends to step in and break it up.

"Ryan, break that shit up," I tell him, and he looks over at me and chuckles.

"Alright, man." he sighs and puts his phone up.

After a minute or two he finally gets Hunter off the boy and the school security came running down the hall. Hunter's face was red, and I could tell he was breathing heavily.

Seeing that the fight was already broken up, they slowed down a little. Hunter shoved Ryan off him a little.

"Collins, you already know you gotta come with me." Rob, a security guard, told him. He was tall and had a bald head with fair skin.

Hunter sucked his teeth and looked between me and the security guard.

"Alright. Damn." He muttered before walking off toward the main office.

𐩃

I was sitting in fourth period when I decided to go to the bathroom. I got a hall pass from my teacher and walked out of the class.

I wasn't really going to the bathroom. I just wanted to see where Hunter was at. He seemed to be on a different level of angry during that fight, and I wanted to check up on him.

Surprisingly, when I turned the corner to go to the office, he was standing in the hallway tossing a football in the air while listening to music on his AirPods.

I walked up to him and tapped him. "what's going on? Why were you fighting?"

He turns around and takes out his AirPods, putting them back in the case. "nothing."

I cut my eyes at him. "just tell me, Hunter."

"No. All it's gonna do is make you upset."

He stares at me intently, daring me to say something else.