𝟎𝟔

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

I walked out of class with a big ass grin on my face. For the past two weeks, me and Messiah have been on the phone all night together. On top of that, we have a date tomorrow, so I'm super excited for that.

Joey walks up to me, "a smile looks pretty on you. Is it because of a certain someone?"

I scoff, "no."

"Mm-Hmm."

"I'll be back," I tell her before walking off.

I spot Messiah at his locker and walk over to him with a big grin on my face. A few days ago it got out that me and him were talking so almost the whole school knew by now. My smile falters a little when I notice that he doesn't smile back.

"What's up?"

"I can't fuck with you no more."

I blink at him. We were literally just laughing and talking on the phone so what the fuck happened?

"Why? We were just on the phone chilling." I said trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

He starts twisting his hair, "I'm just not wit it foreal. My bad if I led you on or sumn," he shrugs.

I watch as his eyes wander over to Carina. She smiles at him as she walks past. I scoffed, already knowing what this was about.

Did he really not want me anymore because I didn't give up any pussy in the first few days?

I narrow my eyes at him. Anger was radiating off of my body like waves. I wanted to slap the shit out of him for playing me but I contained myself. I couldn't get suspended for the second time in a month.

I nod and turn around so I could walk away from him. I wanted to cry so bad but I held it in because I didn't want to embarrass myself. I was upset. My feelings were hurt, I couldn't even lie. Call me dramatic, I don't care.

He was the first person I really liked after Hunter. Exactly why I hate opening up and sharing my feelings. I hate getting left heartbroken and I hate when people hurt me to the point I want to cry.

I go into the bathroom so I could get my fifteen seconds of tears out. Before letting them fall I make sure the bathroom is empty. I cry for a good minute or so before grabbing a tissue out of my purse and wiping my face. I'm always crying over shit like what the fuck.

By the time I get myself together and leave the bathroom the hallway was empty. I went into the stairwell and sat on the chair that the security guard usually leaves here. I put my AirPods in and put my playlist on shuffle.

I'm brought out of my own world when I hear the stairwell door shut. I look up and it's Hunter.

I shift my eyes back onto my phone. He was right. Messiah was using me for one thing only. He walks up the steps and walks towards me.

"I heard about what happened," he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

I sniffle, "you were right. So you can go ahead somewhere." I murmur as I play candy crush on my phone.

He crouched down a little so he's at my eye level. "I'm sorry. I know your feelings are hurt so you don't have to fake it with me."