𝟎𝟓

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

After I was done dropping Aspen off, I went back over to the main campus where the high school is at.

"Make sure you head to that ISS room Mr. Allen is waiting for you." Principal Michaels yells out when she sees me walk past the office.

Girl I already know, like damn. Hype for what?

I rolled my eyes, "okay."

I walked over to the stairwell and made my way up to the fourth floor. Mr. Allen is a pretty chill person. He was a substitute teacher here a couple of times before and everyone liked him. So I was actually pretty excited to go.

As I got closer to the fourth floor, I heard low moans. I gagged when I saw Hunter's hand inside Beth's skirt while they kissed. I cleared my throat and Hunter quickly pushed her off of him.

"Excuse me," I mumble.

Beth scoffs and says something I couldn't understand under her breath. I walked past them and opened the door to leave the stairwell.

What the fuck did I just see? I need to bleach my damn eyes because no. Only Beth and Hunter, only they would do something like that.

Beth is the head cheerleader or whatever of our cheer team. I heard they hooked up before, but I'm not too sure. Actually now that I saw what I just saw, I believe it.

They could've picked anywhere else but they decided to choose the stairwell?

"Hey Mr. Allen," I say as I walk inside the room.

It was two other kids in here: Messiah and Joey. I've seen her around school a couple of times. Her real name is Joel. She's pretty chill from what I know of.

I've known Messiah for a while. He stood at 6'1, dark skin, straight white teeth, and dreads. Definitely my type.

Last year I ended up tutoring him for a week or two and we hung out a couple of times. I had a little crush on him.

"Hey, Asiya. This is your work from your teacher." He hands me a mamilla folder. "Y'all can talk and stuff just complete that work though."

I nod my head and find an empty seat in the back of the class. As I'm getting myself situated, Hunter walks in. He looks over at me and I mug him. He gets his work from Mr. Allen then makes his way to the back of the class... where I'm at.

I huff and start doing my work. Out of all places that he can sit at, he sat next to me.

I was three minutes into my work when Hunter called my name, "Asiya? Let me borrow a pen."

My eyes flicker from his face to his fingers, which were most likely in Beth's nasty ass underwear.

I scrunch my face up, "Did you even wash your hands? I don't know where them nasty ass fingers been."

He kissed his teeth, "bro, my fingers didn't even go inside of her."

I give him a skeptical look. He stares at me for a moment before sucking his teeth and getting up. He got some hand sanitizer, then sat back down.