𝟏𝟔

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

It was the next week, and I was now in Hunter's room waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. After our date last week, we've been going out much more.

We get off break tomorrow so we're spending as much time together as we can cause he's going to be busy with football practice.

Bed comfortable as hell.

The door to his bathroom and Hunter walked out with his towel wrapped around him dangerously low.

I squeezed my eyes shut and turned my head to the side with a grin on my face. Chile, the view was everything.

He chuckles. "You can open your eyes, Siya. My towel is still on."

Boy, that don't mean nothing.

When I opened them he wasn't in the room but his closet door was open.

"Woah!" I quickly close my eyes again when he walks back out in just his boxers. I ended up catching a glimpse of his print.

"You're good, Asiya. You can't see nothing."

"Yup, yup," I murmured sarcastically.

When I opened my eyes, he was standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"all good." he did a small spin in a circle.

He now had Nike shorts on. I rolled my eyes at him and sat up on my knees so we could be at the same height. He leaned down and lifted my chin and kissed me softly. I melted into the kiss and his hand wrapped around my waist.

His lips left mine and went to my neck, leaving a trail of kisses. I was now laying on my back with him hovering over me. We stared at each other for a moment before he pulled my shirt over my head. My heart started beating fast as he started inching closer to me.

As he neared the hem of my sweatpants, he looked me in my eyes. "You want me to?"

"Yeah." I croak out nervously.

He slides my sweatpants off my legs and tosses them somewhere. He went and kissed my lips to help reassure me.

He ran his finger along my clit as he got comfortable between my legs. I hummed in excitement. He put my legs over his shoulder.

My toes curls when he licked my clit. "shit."

He gripped my thighs as he continued devouring me. I gripped the sheets as a slew of curse words and moans fell out of my mouth.

"Mmm," The sounds of our moans and his slurping filled the whole room.

Shit, I hope his mom doesn't pop up back at home.

My thoughts were quickly cut off as he inserted a finger inside of me.

"Fuck, Hunter." my hands went to his hair as I gripped it.

He was hitting all the right spots, and it was driving me insane. My moans got louder and my breathing picked up. I clenched my thighs as I felt myself reaching my peak.

As I came undone, Hunter continued to thrust his finger inside my pussy, making sure to curve them. Instead of slowing down, he picked up his pace. All this while he continued to eat me out.

I was a moaning mess and when I would move around he would hold me firm in place. He continued to finger me while eating me out until i creamed all over his fingers once again.

He released my legs and came up with a smirk on his face. I looked at him with a lazy grin on my face. It's something about his tongue. That shit felt too good. I had good head before but this, this was... whewwww.

Hunter licked his lips. "You okay?"

I nodded my head. "I am...great."

That was that type of head that knock the wind outta you.

He went into the bathroom, then came back out a few seconds later with a warm rag. He wiped me off, then tossed the rag in his dirty clothes hamper.

"Asiya? Are you good? You keep spacing out."

"I'm great. Wonderful to be exact." I cheese.

I get out one of Hunter's shirts from the drawers and put it on.

"You always take my clothes. I don't have nothing to wear anymore."

"Your clothes hit different. I like going shopping in your closet."

He just shakes his head with a grin on his face.

I go over to the bed and get comfortable in my spot next to Hunter. He grabbed the Roku remote and put our show shameless on.

"You want to go out to eat or you want to stay in and order?"

"Stay in."

He nods and goes into his drawer to get his wallet. He pulls out his card and hands me his phone. "order something."

I watched as he went in his drawer again and pulled out a metal box that had pre-rolled blunts and weed inside.

He pulled his lighter out and sparked up his L. I never smoked before, but that didn't mean I don't want to try.

Feeling my eyes on him, he slowly makes eye contact with me. "yes?"

"lemme get a hit."

He chuckles at me. Like he literally bursts out laughing in my face.

My face was stale as I stared at him. "are you done yet?"

"wait...hold.. on." he gets out in between laughs.

"do you even smoke?"

"Yes." I give him a tight-lipped smile, knowing damn well I was lying.

He looks at me for a second before shrugging his shoulders. "here."

I take it out of his hands and bring it up to my lips. Hunter watches me, which makes me even more nervous.

I avert eye contact with him and focus on the blunt. I inhale a couple of times then try to hold it in before releasing it. I quickly coughed it out as my lungs burned.

Exactly what I get for trying to do too much.

The blunt fell out of my hand and onto the covers. Hunter hurries and picks the blunt up and sits it on the nightstand while I sit and have a coughing fit.

"Look at you. You swear you know everything." he chuckles.

He hands me the water bottle that was on the nightstand and I snatch it out of his hand.

"shut up," I muttered.

He leans over and pecks my lips multiple times. He grabs my waist and pulls me on top of his lap so that I'm now straddling him.

"you're just salty because you didn't know how to smoke weed."

Before I could respond, he pulled me into a kiss.

A/N
PURRR! asiya done got her pussy ate😝 I like this chapter it was good.