The lobby was huge, interior decor was done in warm browns and accented gold colors here and there. Arnav addresses their crowed, proudly telling about the hotel ... on their right side was the grand stair case and 3 lifts, and adjacent to the lifts were the 'Loss & Found' area. On their left was the reception and adjacent to the reception was a double door which leads to the Managerial Staff Offices. Arnav then move straight forward and they all pass through a double door coming to the small balcony which have stairs going down on both sides.

They all move down the stairs and came to the huge pool side area, having a same white brick building on its both sides. The hotel was built in a square U shape with the huge pool in the belly of the hotel structure and beyond the pool was the open beach of Goa with Arabian Sea looking beautiful with its green blue water.

 The hotel was built in a square U shape with the huge pool in the belly of the hotel structure and beyond the pool was the open beach of Goa with Arabian Sea looking beautiful with its green blue water

Arnav explain that each building have their own name ... the lobby from where they have come was called 'Main Emerald Hotel', the building structure on their right was 'West Emerald Resort (WER)' and the building on their left was 'East Emerald Resort (EER)'.

All 3 buildings have total 12 floors, the ground floor on the both WER and EER includes restaurants, buffet area and different variety of shops. The first floor of WER included clubs, one public and one private which will be rented to interested parties ... a Casino, drinking bars and gaming area for adults and Spa services for ladies. Mamiji was happy knowing that they have a luxurious spa which is free for the family members and was talking to Anjali, Lavanya, Payal, and Khushi to avail the services tomorrow before evening celebration of Arush's 3rd birthday. 

The first floor of EER includes gaming area for kids, various activities stations which parents can enjoy with their kids, jungle gym, skating arena and indoor pool for kids. The EER building will mostly caters to family while WER building will cater to adults, couples and interested parties.

Shashi, Garima and Buaji were also impressed with the structure of the hotel and were listening to their son-in-law proudly as he further explained about the hotel ... from 2nd floor to 10th floor, all three buildings have rooms ... single person, double person, deluxe suites (with a bedroom, a bath and small living space) and family suites (2 bedrooms, single bath, small living area with small kitchenette). The 11th floor of each building has 4 presidential suits, each having 2 separate bedrooms with its own bath, living area, kitchen and balcony. The top most, 12th floor, of all 3 buildings have ballroom type halls which will be rented out for events like  weddings, private parties, office functions, workshops and  exhibitions etc.

Arnav mentioned that they all will be living in the EER presidential suits (his family and Guptas) while their friends have family suites.

"You can all go up to your room to rest or just look around. I have instructed the staff to prepare the buffet for us or you can call room service whatever suits you", said Arnav as he moves near his Nani, "Nani, you should go up and rest. A staff member will guide you and will be there if you need anything".

Devyani look at her grandson with immense proud and lightly tap Arnav's cheek, "I am very proud of you Chottey. If your mother could see you now ... she would be so happy". Arnav gulped at the mention of his mother and nodded.